- This article is about Zero Suit Samus' appearance in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. For other uses, see Zero Suit Samus.
|“||Although not as powerful as Samus, her speed is exceptional! Her Paralyzer not only has the ability to stun opponents, but it can also turn into a whip. For her Final Smash, she dons her suit and fires a powerful laser!||”|
|—Description from the Super Smash Blog.|
When unlocked, she is fought at Brinstar.
- High aerial mobility, granting her excellent maneuverability against airborne opponents.
- Fast and powerful aerial attacks, giving her excellent options for juggling and pressuring.
- Possesses excellent KO setups.
- Possesses a tether grab.
- Can paralyze opponents with Paralyzer and Down Smash, which can lead into follow-ups.
- Has a powerful finisher in Boost Kick, which traps opponents before launching them upwards with high enough power to KO at low percents.
- Versatile recovery, making her difficult to edgeguard.
- Capable of wall jumping and crawling.
- Short reach on attacks, forcing a reliance on close combat.
- Featherweight, being very easy to launch and KO.
- Hitboxes may occasionally miss on shorter characters.
- Very reliant on combos to deal damage.
- KO options can be inconsistent.
Changes from SSBWU/3DS
- Zero Suit Samus has a new Final Smash replacing Gunship; she will still mount her Gunship, but she will remain onscreen on top of the Gunship in her Power Suit, and fire a laser toward the ground that can be controlled before unleashing a larger blast knocking fighters back similar to Aura Storm.
Grabs and Throws
- Neutral Attack: very quick chop-punch-elbow combo with knockback; fastest jab among all fighters
- Forward Tilt: roundhouse kick
- Up Tilt: handstand kick that strikes in front and behind; very quick
- Down Tilt: low leg sweep with knockdown and popup
- Dash Attack: knee strike with knockback; very quick, but leaves her vulnerable
- Forward Smash: roundhouse kick with knockback; can be angled
- Up Smash: upward whip attack with last-hit launch
- Down Smash (Slant Paralyzer): area-of-effect blaster barrage at the ground with stun and knockup
- Floor Attack (Front):
- Floor Attack (Back):
- Floor Attack (Trip):
- Ledge Attack:
- Neutral aerial: electrical whip that strikes forward and back
- Forward aerial: two horizontal kicks with knockback
- Back aerial: rear kick
- Up aerial: somersault kick
- Down aerial (Slash Dive): dive-bomb extended leg strike; landing deals area-of-effect damage
Grabs and Throws
- Grab: ranged tether; also usable in the air
- Forward Throw: standard
- Back Throw: standard
- Up Throw: flip kick with launch
- Down Throw: standard
|Zero Suit Samus's Special Moves|
|Side Special||Plasma Whip|
|Up Special||Plasma Wire||Boost Kick|
|Down Special||Flip Jump|
|Final Smash||Power Suit Samus||Gunship||Zero Laser|
- Up Taunt: Twirls in place, tosses her blaster into the air and catches it, and says "Is that all?"
- Down Taunt: Twirls her plasma whip around herself like a ribbon, while saying "You're mine!"
- Side Taunt: Activates her plasma whip and swings it to the side saying, "Try me."
- Drops from her Gunship and lands onto the stage.
In competitive play
To be added
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.