The stage takes place in the studio of Wii Fit. You fight on a blue carpet with a few Wii Balance Board floating in the sky acting as the platforms. The platforms are known to change from places, and sometimes also completely disappear. On the stage three objects can be seen, the talking Wii Balance Board, a cycling machine and a treadmill. The background is a giant mirror which shows the mirror images of the characters on stage. Sometimes a coloured silhouette of the Wii Fit Trainer appears and performs some moves.
The mirror's close proximity to the stage prevents Star KO's from happening.
In 8-Player Smash, the mirror does not appear.
The stage draws inspiration from the menu of the Wii Fit games. It mashes that up with various things iconic to the Wii Fit series.
Songs in My Music
- Super Hoop
- Skateboard Arena (Free Mode)
- Wii Fit Plus Medley
- Rhythm Boxing
- Mischievous Mole-way
- Core Luge
- Bathtime Theme
- Bathtime Theme (Vocal Mix)
- Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day!
- Menu (Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day!)
- Wii Fit Studio is the only stage from a Super Smash Bros. 4 newcomer fighter to not appear in both versions of the game, as it is exclusive to the Wii U version.