When Wario uses this move, he starts eating garlic and turns into Wario-Man while saying Here I go. The transformation is somewhat similar to Zelda's. During the final smash, all of his moves are upgraded greatly, being extremely fast and strong. He moves a lot faster, deals more damage and knockback, and also gains invincibility. Also, his aerial attacks except his down-air cause him to gain altitude, giving him unlimited reach, as he achieve great heights, without entering helpless mode. However, since his aerials make him gain altitude in a set path, an effective Wall of Pain is not possible.
Inexperienced opponents, especially those using flying characters like Pit, tend to fly near the top of the screen whenever a Final Smash is set off. Against Wario-Man, this is virtually suicide, as he can fly up to them and knock them right off the top of the screen with his uair.
The transformation lasts around 18 seconds.
Changes in moves
All of Wario's moves become extremely fast and strong during Wario-Man, and his jumps become very high, though there are no change in animation. Below lists other changes of Wario's moves.
- Dash A - No other changes.
- Neutral A - The second punch has less knockback and repeats to the first punch more quickly, so that many one-two punches can be chained together to rack up damage at low percentages.
- Forward Tilt - No other changes.
- Down Tilt - No other changes.
- Up Tilt - No other changes.
- Forward Smash - Wario slides a long distance while doing this move. this move is dangerous on smaller stages. However, if the player is quick enough, Wario can continuously forward smash and hit his oppenent each time.
- Down Smash - No other changes.
- Up Smash - A vacuum effect is added. Only affects grounded opponents.
- Forward Aerial - Sends Wario forward a bit.
- Down Aerial - This move only hits one time rather than multiple times. Wario drops quickly while doing this move. It meteor smashes powerfully at any point of the move.
- Up Aerial - Sends Wario upwards a bit.
- Neutral Aerial - Sends Wario upwards a bit, more than up aerial.
- Back Aerial - Sends Wario backwards a bit.
Grabs and Throws
- Forward Throw - No other changes.
- Back Throw - No other changes.
- Down Throw - No other changes.
- Up Throw - No other changes.
- Pummel - No other changes.
- Neutral Special - The amount of time the victim stays in his mouth is extended, allowing more bites per second.
- Forward Special - The Wario Bike becomes so fast that it is very easy to drive off the stage and kill yourself, but the knockback from the bike is very strong. (Knockback is comparable to being hit by a Sliding Crate)
- Up Special - It hits 1-2 times, and has an electricity effect. It also sends Wario higher.
- Down Special - Overall power of the waft is increased drastically. An uncharged one stuns opponents. (A Wario Waft held by Wario-Man for just a few seconds is comparable to a half charged one from normal Wario) A fully charged Waft, if the player can hit with it, can KO the foe at any percentage.
Wario's Final Smash. He chomps on his favorite food, garlic, and transforms into Wario-Man! His mobility goes way up. His attack power doesn't change much, but he scampers like a cockroach, using moves like crazy! He can jump over buildings and use midair attacks to fly. Oh, and he doesn't flinch from attacks. Think twice about bringing out his motorcycle at this time...
- Wario-Man can die in Stamina Mode, causing an Undead Glitch to occur.
- Wario-Man, just like regular Wario, can self-destruct by using a fully charged Wario Waft near the top of the screen.
- If Wario-Man does a corkscrew and then transform back into Wario in mid-air, it's possible to corkscrew a second time without touching the ground.
- It is interesting to note that while Wario wears the Franklin Badge and Screw Attack on his nose, Wario-Man wears his on his stomach.
- If Wario-Man transforms back into Wario while wielding a Hammer or a Golden Hammer, the Hammer will restart its process over again, allowing the player to double the amount of time they can use the hammer. Although occasionally, because the process restarts itself, you may end up getting a headless hammer or a squeaky Golden Hammer afterwards, or vice versa.
- If Wario-Man is star KO'ed in a stock match and loses his last life, and transforms back before he "pings", the transformation "circle" will not disappear.
- Wario-man can fly past the Blast line, unlike other characters. If Wario-Man continuously flies upwards and transforms back to normal, he will fall for a rather long time. However, he can die from using Wario Waft.
- Wario-Man is affected by the effects of both Super and Poison Mushroom, however he is unaffected by the Metal Box.
- Wario-Man is available as a separate character through hacking, although when he dies, he just turns back into Wario. At the end of a match, the game will freeze if he has not turned back into Wario due to having no results screen animations. Once turned back into Wario, he will play as normal and cannot re-transform unless using the Final Smash which will still be temporary.
- In the games, Wario-Man transforms into Wario by eating a bomb.
|Wario's Special Moves|
|Side Special||Wario Bike|
|Down Special||Wario Waft|