When Wario uses this move, he takes a bite of garlic and turns into Wario-Man while shouting "Here I go!". The transformation is somewhat similar to Bowser's and lasts roughly 18 seconds. During the Final Smash, all of his moves are improved greatly, being extremely fast and strong. He moves a lot faster, deals more damage and knockback, and is virtually invincible, though he can still be hurt by eating bombs, gaining hoop damage or his Shield broken.
Also, his aerial attacks except his down-air cause him to gain altitude without entering helpless mode, giving him unlimited recovery. All of his aerials can be strung together for a rather ridiculous-looking upward movement.
A fully charged Wario Waft is a One-hit KO as Wario-Man, though the half charge one is unaffected. His bike becomes so fast that it can outrun the cars in Big Blue, and must be jumped off almost immediately to avoid killing himself on smaller stages, but is very effective when used properly. However, if WarioSelf-Destructs while having a charged Wario Waft, the charged Waft will reset back.
All of Wario-Man's throws (except for his down throw) are able to KO above 70%. His down throw is a very powerful Meteor Smash if used near the edge.
|Neutral||Double Punch||Left hook, then right hook. Can be used multiple times in a row to quickly rack up damage as Wario walks forwards.||Hit 1||Fist||4%||72||8||10||25||20||0|
|F-Tilt||Power Punch||Wario swings his right fist in a circle then thrusts it forward. Can be used in rapid succession.||Angled Up||17%||*||14||17||35||100||0|
|U-Tilt||Palm Push||Raises both hands above his head, raising the roof.||Clean||Body||15%||90||12||14||65||74||0|
|D-Tilt||Ground Stroke||Stabs his index finger at the ground in front of him. The knockback angle is low enough (10 degrees) that it is considered a semi-spike.||9%||10||5||9||50||90||0|
|Dash||Dive||Trips and falls flat on his face, sliding a small bit. Like a few of Wario-Man's moves, the attack can be interrupted before the last hit occurs.||12%||70||4||23||60||75||0|
|U-Smash||Head Swirl||Head grows as Wario spins, hitting multiple times with the head. Opponents just out of range will be sucked in.||Clean||Head||2%||90||7||24||15||70||0|
|D-Smash||Body Spin||Spins on the ground, bashing foes with his head. Can be interrupted in the middle of the second hit.||Clean||18%||30||6||20||40||80||0|
|F-Smash||Shoulder Ram||His trademark Dash Attack from the Wario Land games and Wario World. Despite Wario-Man being invincible, it retains normal Wario's super armour and transcendent priority - on the other hand, using the move rockets Wario-Man across the stage.||16%||*||6||30||30||90||0|
|Nair||Wonky Spin||Accompanied by a gradually lowering sound of falling, Wario extends his hands and fingers, then spins in place. Out of all Wario-Man's aerials, this one gives him the most height (almost twice as much as his other air attacks).||Clean||15%||*||4||7||30||90||0|
|Fair||Drop Kick||Sticks his foot a short distance forward.||Clean||15%||*||5||6||20||90||0|
|Bair||Head Poke||Throws his head backwards, hitting with it, entire body horizontal.||Clean||15%||*||8||10||20||90||0|
|Uair||High Clap||Claps above his head with hands and feet. Can be chained into itself at low percentages.||Null||18%||75||8||9||35||80||0|
|Dair||Body Drill||Turns upside down and spins, drilling with his head. The attack is a Meteor Smash, but Wario-Man launches himself downwards at almost three times his normal falling speed, making it important to use a neutral air as soon as possible to avoid SD'ing.||Hit 1||13%||270||8||22||30||90||0|
|Pummel||Poke||Pokes his opponent in the torso.||3%||*||5||0||100||40|
|F-Throw||Swing-A-Ding||Spins the foe around and throws him/her forward.||Throw||15%||20||47||60||100||0|
|B-Throw||Butt Blast||Hits them backward with his butt.||Hit 1||2%||30||20||22||50||120||0|
|U-Throw||Vertical Chuck||Throws them into the air and jumps up, headbutting them.||Hit 1||4%||*||23||25||30||100||0|
|D-Throw||Gravity Pound||Throws the victim on the ground and sits violently on top of them, who is then knocked behind Wario. Any bystanders are Meteor Smashed.||Hit 1||4%||*||22||23||30||100||0|
|Floor (back)||Spin Punch||Wario spins around with his fist extended.||Hit 1||10%||*||16||17||80||50||0|
|Floor (front)||Double Poke||Wario pokes both forwards and backwards.||Hit 1||10%||*||16||17||80||50||0|
|Floor (trip)||Clap Kick||Wario makes two kicks to either side.||Hit 1||10%||*||19||20||60||50||0|
|Edge (<100%)||Grounded Headbutt||Crawls up the ledge and flips onto his back, attacking with his head.||10%||*||31||33||0||100||110|
|Edge (100%+)||Quick Punch||Crawls up the ledge and slides his hand across the ground. Similar to his down tilt.||Arm||10%||20||53||55||0||100||90|
|Neutral Special||Chomp||Can do more bites per second than regular Wario and the throw has high knockback.||Grab||3|
|Side Special||Wario Bike||Goes dangerously fast, so it should be used carefully.||Drive||13%||*||40||100||0|
|Up Special||Corkscrew||Goes higher than regular Wario one.||Hit 1||14%||90||1||50||100||0|
|Down Special||Wario Waft||Charges much faster. Stuns opponents when uncharged; has OHKO potential when fully charged.||Uncharged||0%||*||16||18||0||100||80|
Wario's Final Smash. He chomps on his favorite food, garlic, and transforms into Wario-Man! His mobility goes way up. His attack power doesn't change much, but he scampers like a cockroach, using moves like crazy! He can jump over buildings and use midair attacks to fly. Oh, and he doesn't flinch from attacks. Think twice about bringing out his motorcycle at this time...
Wario-Man originates from WarioWare: Twisted! and WarioWare: Touched!, appearing as the alter-ego for Wario. In both games, once the player has beaten all of the microgame compilations from the other characters, the player unlocks Wario-Man's microgames compilation. In WarioWare: Twisted, Wario transforms into Wario-Man after falling into Dr. Crygor's invention: the Gravitator, while in WarioWare: Touched! Wario transforms after consuming a rotten piece of garlic. This "new character" then appears on the main menu with a brand new set of microgames available to attempt. Wario-Man's games were the last of its kind both times and were more challenging than the preceding games.
In the cut-scenes before and after his microgames, Wario-Man exhibits some kind of superhuman abilities; however, his increases in speed, strength and the capability of flight in Brawl is more likely derived from typical superhero/super-villain powers in general comic books and other media.
- If Wario-Man's HP is brought to 0% in Stamina Mode, the Undead Glitch occurs.
- If Wario-Man does a Corkscrew and then transforms back into Wario in mid-air, it's possible to Corkscrew a second time without touching the ground.
- It is interesting to note that while Wario wears the Franklin Badge and Screw Attack on his nose, Wario-Man wears them on his stomach.
- If Wario-Man transforms back into Wario while wielding a Hammer or a Golden Hammer, the Hammer will restart its process over again, allowing the player to double the amount of time they can use the hammer. Although occasionally, because the process restarts itself, the player may end up getting a headless hammer or a squeaky Golden Hammer afterwards.
- If Wario-Man is star KO'd in a stock match and loses his last life, and transforms back before he "pings", the transformation "circle" will not disappear.
- Wario-man can fly past the Blast line, unlike other characters. If Wario-Man continuously flies upwards and transforms back to Wario, he will fall for a rather long time. However, he can die from using Wario Waft.
- Although Wario-Man is invincible, he will still take Hoop damage.
- Wario-Man is affected by the effects of both Super Mushrooms and Poison Mushrooms, but he is unaffected by Metal Boxes.
- Wario-Man is available as a separate character through hacking, although when he dies, he just turns back into Wario. At the end of a match, the game will freeze if he has not turned back into Wario due to having no results screen animations. Once turned back into Wario, he will play as normal and cannot re-transform unless using the Final Smash, which will still be temporary.
- In Wario Ware: Touched!, Wario-Man transforms back into Wario by eating a Wario Bomb, and eats a "funky" garlic to become Wario-Man, rather than eating normal garlic to transform.
- Although Wario Man does not suffer any knockback or damage in his form, he can be KO'd by the Isaac Assist Trophy.
- In Wario's alter-ego's first appearance, his moustache was red (or possibly pink as his nose was the same colour), but in every subsequent game, his moustache has been black.
- Wario-Man can perform any Hyrule Jump (including a full one), given the nature of his aerials.
- For whatever reason, the speed multiplier of Training Mode does not affect how long (in real time) Wario-Man lasts.
- When Wario-Man charges his smashes, they will make a sound effect different from regular Wario's charging sound effect.
|Wario's Special Moves|
|Side Special||Wario Bike|
|Down Special||Wario Waft|