- Yes. It's called my talk page. Or your talk page. Or the comments section of one of the battles. Or the IRC. I think we're good. Miles (talk) 23:44, 16 February 2009 (UTC)
A semi-relevant note given your recent closing of The Blue Blur's RfR: Aren't wikis supposed to be run on consensus rather than majority rule? I'm not saying that there wasn't near consensus that it should fail, just commenting on your summary. ^^ --Alice 01:00, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
- Fair point, Alice, but my point was more that there were more opposes than supports, the user had had a variety of reasons for opposition, few for support, and many users also voted neutral. I saw that as consensus. Miles (talk) 03:13, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
As you may know, I've been trying to do my Stage Origin Project. Most of the information is explained in the Brawl talk forum. The project has stopped since I've found the origins for all the stages I know. What other ways can I get people's attention that I need help with my project? Unknown the Hedgehog 03:55, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
- I'd say try proposing it as an actual project. Miles (talk) 04:07, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
- I tried making it as a project and it's up for deletion now. Here's the link to the project . Unknown the Hedgehog 22:29, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
- I actually think not. Some pages, such as the trophy ones, Music (SSBB), List of stickers, etc., are actually better as one large page that combines all of the information. It may become clumsy, but I think it helpful to have all of the information together. Miles (talk) 04:23, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
Do you have any idea why this user would make an account under this name? I don't see it on other Wikis, but it's strange for someone to name themselves after a banned RuneScape player (I play the game, and I was playing around the time he was banned, but I was never online during the incident. Check "World 111 Glitch" on the RuneScape Wiki if you want to know about it). Sorry for making a big deal about it, it just seems quite creepy for something like that to happen. MarioGalaxyMay Guthix be with you...
- Do you...have a point? --Shadowcrest 02:38, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
The "Attack Project"
I have come to an interesting question, does the person you attack affect affect the damage input? I want to be cautious. I am trying to do a good thing for this wikia: accurate details about the attacks. I am going to be a part of your project; I apologize if my sudden urge to help you in your project offends you. SapphireKirby777-.- 19:03, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
Smash Wiki User #2. Make AliceC hit them with ponytails or something. THe letter C is too generic and boring. Also, consider adding Mudkipz and Unknown, maybe Baltro and Ike's Best Buddy. PG left suggestions in your fifth archive a while back. Toon Ganondorf (t c) 06:00, 27 February 2009 (UTC)
A note regarding the suggestions page
Smoreking, BNK and TG started an argument over Metal Mario. I removed BNK and Smore's votes, as I stated that I didn't want that sort of thing happenening. As TG was the suggestor, I couldn't remove his vote. Instead, I added a note at the bottom of the suggestion to remind us when we come to queuing fights. Is that agreeable? GutripperSpeak
- Hmm... I'd put the votes back. They shouldn't argue, but they're allowed to disagree and oppose a suggestion. Miles (talk) 00:08, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
- A few things:
*You changed the rules to back up your friend.Not starting an argument there.
Your smart for not starting a fight with me on that. We'd probably both get banned, and you have a lot more to lose than I do. ANyway, I fixed it up, but I'm changing the rule to be clearer. I don't want people having long arguments if the fight makes sense. Also, if I read pwned or owned or anything along those lines, I will remove them. Finally, you can point it out, but do not add into the comments "He's not a character." People will disagree with you and it will begin a fight. THe rule stands. Thank you. Toon Ganondorf (t c)