This is what a new contributor gets in order to get a good welcome
Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits. See Help:Why create an account for more info on creating an account.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
- Richard 20:20, 8 March 2008 (UTC)
(This is the example I got when I joined this wikipedia. You can use it just change Richard1990 to your name.)
wanna brawl sometime heres my code 3866-8793-0123 message me with your code ok so we can brawl sometime.User:Gusg 09
Well, me and my family are going on a summer vacation to South Dakota, so I'll be gone for a week. I guess the quote of the day is going to be quote of the week for a little bit. I'm going sometime later today. Oh yeah, and happy 4th of July, and to those of you in Canada, I think it's Canada day or something, so have fun with that (and to those of you in other countries... have a nice day I guess). Maxiscool (talk) 17:44, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
You're actually quite funny. I love how you made fun of everyone (I'm actually not being sarky at all) with your sayings section. Do you mind if I steal your yes/no ones? Ike6481 (talk) 23:48, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
Dude, you are LEGENDARY! I've been reading through all the points you've said on this wiki, so here's a question. Did you join this wiki just to make fun of it/people on it? And I can't believe I typed dude. You legend. Ike6481 (talk) 23:55, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
Actually, I do know you. I've been secretly spying on you for the past three monthes. But I cannot Brawl as my Internet connection is pathetic, and my Wi-fi is terrible. Thanks for the offer though. Maxiscool (talk) 01:38, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
THAT WAS YOU IN MY WINDOW??? poor billy. he just HAD to have a terrible alibi. well he is in a better place now. LOL. well ok then, but mine is pretty bad 2 lol! Kperfekt722 (talk) 01:51, 13 July 2008 (UTC)