- Sure. A community seems to be growing around here. Conker's Bad Fur Day (talk) 22:04, September 27, 2011 (UTC)
Fan of Smash Bros as well hm?(Hangingmanpeter0 10:01, October 5, 2011 (UTC))
Re: Tier List
Just a notice...
It has come to my attention that you have made many good contributions here, many of which are constructive to the growth here.
However, as a result of a move to another site, as generally agreed on by the community, few people remain here, and I believe that your contributions will remain forgotten and unseen, as well as unappreciated here.
As such, I suggest you contribute to this site, where your contributions can be shown to a larger audience, as well as generally be more appreciated.
This, however, is only a suggestion; you are free to remain here if you need. I won't pester you if you choose to stay here.
184.108.40.206 03:39, October 7, 2011 (UTC)
- I am back with you again to ask some questions I missed last time.
- Have you at all considered joining the SmashWiki, or looked around on the site?
- What exactly is the reason that you are here? Are you primarily interested in the fanon parts that this Wikia has to offer, or is your primary interest in attempting to salvage this Wikia?
- That's all.
- I request your responses as soon as possible.
- 220.127.116.11 02:26, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
- What did I just say about keeping conversations on the same page? Mr. Anon (talk) 01:35, October 12, 2011 (UTC)
- ^ Plagerize like this again and you will be blocked. Mr. Anon (talk) 23:44, November 5, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks & a Quick Question
Thanks - it was just pure chance I came here and saw the vandalism on Kirby (SSBB) and Diddy Kong (SSBB), though. But on a related note, I have a quick question about vandalism: When I was looking at old edits, I noticed that on Mr. Curious' user page, you twice re-added a line added by several IP users that is most likely vandalism and wondered why. Sorry to bother you! Sincerely, Ant1pr0t0n (Talk) 02:04, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
Makes sense to me! Sorry about that - I have an automatic suspicion when an IP editor claims to be a user without any supporting evidence. I just figured it was vandalism on another user's page and undid it. Whoops... Ant1pr0t0n (Talk) 02:10, December 9, 2011 (UTC)
CCD Should Return By Now
Please go to CCD's channel and look at the latest comment and tell me what it says. I am currently down south in Margaret River, I hope CCD will have tweeted bybthe time I return and the suspensiion shouldbbe over. The protection of his own article expire, won't be angry, but he will unless you get the discussion unprotected. Hope to find a picture of his old avatars to put here. Now that it is unprotected, I added extra info. 18.104.22.168 14:06, January 8, 2012 (UTC)
Curious User returned...
Even though he's apparently on vacation, he still is trying to get himself unblocked from CCD's channel: http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/22.214.171.124 --User: Psychicken17/Signature (talk) 14:16, January 8, 2012 (UTC)
- I am. It's just that I have another channel. But I am not telling you what it is till CCD gets his discussion page unprotected. 126.96.36.199 14:31, January 8, 2012 (UTC)
Go toCCD's channel, and tell me what the atest domment there says and whomit is from.
That was not very friendly. I am currently down south and I am using an Ipad on 3G right now.
== This User Doesn't Stop Stalking Me ==
Daipenmon. I asked two admins to have him blocked. 188.8.131.52 14:50, January 11, 2012 (UTC)<s/>
Noone has come to the wiki yet, so im tring to get others to come to the wiki, its fun!