THIS IS THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION! CHECK IT OUT!
Awarded Most Commented Blogpost
Can we make this the official Tier List of the wiki?
CHECK THIS OUT NOW!
Past Tier Lists
|Super Smash Bros. Tier List|
|Super Smash Bros. Melee Tier List|
|Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tier List|
Something to know (V. 3 ERA BEGINS)
CHECK THIS OUT: User blog:Randomphoenix03/SECONDARY TIER LIST
As according to the Tier list page, the definition of a tier is:
"The position/rank of a character in a Tier List is decided by analyzing carefully many factors, such as:
- The character's individual attributes (weight, falling speed, movement, damage output, recovery, etc.), moveset, pros & cons and strategies.
- The character's matchup against other characters and how well they perform.
- Counters are taken in consideration, meaning how much advantage or disadvantage a character has against another. However they are not a deciding factor for the ranking.
- The character's perfomance on specific stages.
- The character's overall performance on tournaments."
I will try to evaluate characters more based on this format. Thank you for your time.
Disclaimer and other stuff
I don't own any fighters present in Super Smash Bros for the 3DS or any other game related to that game. All rights belong to Nintendo.
Before all you fanboys get butthurt over the fact that your character was in a bad tier, keep in mind that this is MY way and I put characters in tiers based on their performance skill and usage in both computers and competitive play. I will continue to edit this as I see fit.
Think of this as a community project and not just a single person job, anyone is welcome to give ideas.
I will try mostly basing placings off first plays as the character, so nobody can say "Oh, ___ is such a good character! I play as him/her all the time! Why is she/he in the _ tier?
Honestly, I am tired of putting down reasons and other stuff for characters because it takes FOREVER to change a lot. Here's the link to it: http://pastebin.com/RaEnS2FL