|“||"Urshifu in this form maintain a calm demeanor, observing their opponents and measuring their strength while dodging attacks. A Rapid Strike Style Urshifu will use flowing movements in battle to smoothly parry an opponent’s moves and then overwhelm the opponent with a flurry of rapid strikes."||”|
- Fast character overall.
- Gets super armor on many moves.
- Racks up damage quickly.
- Good Combos.
- Special mechanic allows it to perfect shield easily, as the time in which you have to let go of the shield to parry is longer.
- Lacks a solid kill move.
- Cannot cancel out of long moves and charges.
- Lacks a solid projectile.
- Neutral Attack: Rapid fire punches, ending with a finishing kick when released
- Forward Tilt: Kicks while sliding forward.
- Up Tilt: Lashes front foot up; end lag is low, so it can be used quickly many times.
- Down Tilt: Kicks low, sliding forward slightly and tripping opponents.
- Dash Attack: Lunges forward with his fist out.
- Forward Smash: Stands still as if it weren't charging, then launches its front foot forward. When finished, puts foot on ground, then slides it back up into regular pose.
- Up Smash: Crouches down, then kicks upward.
- Down Smash: Stands still, then slams front foot down on the ground, continuing with a backflip, slamming his foot down behind him.
- Floor Attack (Front): Sweeps legs forward then backward.
- Floor Attack (Back): Punches backward, then backflips and slams his foot on the ground.
- Floor Attack (Trip): Gets up quickly and sweeps tails both ways.
- Ledge Attack: Forward flips onto the stage, slamming both feet on the ground.
- Neutral aerial: Forward flips, dealing damage with his legs.
- Forward aerial: Swings elbow forward.
- Back aerial: Turns slightly and kicks behind him.
- Up aerial: Flips upside down and kicks upward, one after another, also providing a short hop.
- Down aerial: Shoots downward at a slight angle. If nothing is hit by the time it reaches the ground, it automatically rolls forward.
Grabs and Throws
- Pummel: Knees the opponent with it front foot.
- Forward Throw: Gently tosses the opponent in the air, then delivers a hard kick to the stomach.
- Back Throw: Gently tosses the opponent backward while turning slightly, then smacks them with his forearm.
- Up Throw: Hoists opponent above him, then performs an uppercut.
- Down Throw: Tosses opponent up, then hops up with them and axe kicks them, burying the opponent.
- Neutral Special (Surging Strikes): Lashes out forward with front foot. If continued, punches, then lashes other foot out for the finishing blow.
- Side Special (Drain Punch): Lashes forward, dealing damage and healing itself.
- Up Special (Sky Uppercut): Jumps high into the air with his fist aimed upward, dealing damage and upward knockback. Can be used for recovery.
- Down Special (Sucker Punch): Crouches down slightly into a ready to fight stance. If attacked, sidesteps and strikes the opponent instead.
- Up Taunt: Hops around, pretending to lose its balance.
- Down Taunt: Crosses its arms and looks away in the other direction.
- Side Taunt: Puts it front foot down and beckons with its hand, almost as if telling the opponent to try and defeat it.
Puts its front foot down and lowers its hands, then slides back up into normal pose.
Brings hands together then moves them down in a meditation-like pose.
Front flips, then crosses arms and looks of into other direction.
Kicks 2 times, then stomps down.
Drinks Max Soup, then punches the bowl, cracking it.