Hey, I'm XXXXX. I love SSBM and SSBB. I want to make this place the #1 site for Smash Bros. info. I also plan to bring new templates to the wiki. In fact, I plan to make a userbox index. You can find me out and about on Zeldapedia.
This guy doesn't fit with my style, and I don't like him Captain Falcon
Note: I spent four days not knowing that King Dedede was pronounced dee-dee-dee'.
- Announcer: (frightenedly) Ganondorf!
- A few Snake transmissions
- Luigi: Let's a go.
- Falco: Personally, I prefer the air!
- Pit: The fight is on!
- Falco: (Because of his British-Australian sounding accent) Piece of cake.
- Yoshi: Yoshi!
- Me:Ike is a weirdo, which is actually just a polite way of saying he'll remain single in the loony bin for the rest of his life sharing a cell with Tingle and he'd be much better off selling Ragnell on Emblembay Shop Victoriously!! so Ike, jumping off a building would save your oh so sorry body time.
That's not to say that Ike isn't a good Brawl character.
I prefer using a reasonably controlled projectile (Zelda's Din's Fire, Pit's P. Arrow, Snake/(Samus)'s Homing Missle, Ness's PK Thunder, blah, blah, blah, etc.) from a distance. Then I come with close hand-to-hand combat. When the enemy is high in damage, I use a smash attack to finish them off. If I see a home-run bat or poke ball, I run after it like the smash ball.