- 1 ATTENTION: JUST SO YOU KNOW, I AM GOING TO SOUTH DAKOTA FOR A FEW WEEKS THIS SUMMER TO TAKE CARE OF MY SICK GRANDMA. UNTIL MY DAD COMES WITH THE LAPTOP, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY WRITING OR CONTRIBUTIONS. I AM LEAVING THIS MESSAGE ON ALL OF MY PROFILE/TALK PAGES THROUGHOUT WIKIA. IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO ME ABOUT SOMETHING, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RESPOND TO YOU UNTIL I GET INTERNET ACCESS WHICH I WON'T BE ABLE TO DO UNTIL MY DAD BRINGS THE LAPTOP OR I GO TO MY AUNT'S LIBRARY.
- 2 Favorite Smash Characters
- 3 Characters That Should be playable characters in the Series
- 4 What you can do to help
- 5 My Brawl Wi-Fi Friend Code
- 6 Currently Playing
- 7 Released Games I Want
- 8 Unreleased Games I Want
- 9 My Favorite Video Games
- 10 My Friends and Allies in Editing/Brawling
- 11 My Fanfics
- 12 My Favorite Video Game Boss Battles
- 13 Favorite Video Game Characters
ATTENTION: JUST SO YOU KNOW, I AM GOING TO SOUTH DAKOTA FOR A FEW WEEKS THIS SUMMER TO TAKE CARE OF MY SICK GRANDMA. UNTIL MY DAD COMES WITH THE LAPTOP, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY WRITING OR CONTRIBUTIONS. I AM LEAVING THIS MESSAGE ON ALL OF MY PROFILE/TALK PAGES THROUGHOUT WIKIA. IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO ME ABOUT SOMETHING, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RESPOND TO YOU UNTIL I GET INTERNET ACCESS WHICH I WON'T BE ABLE TO DO UNTIL MY DAD BRINGS THE LAPTOP OR I GO TO MY AUNT'S LIBRARY.
Twilightwizard0309 is a large fan of the Nintendo Community, specifically Super Smash Bros. He likes to remain anonymous and is not a fan of inappropriate content. Although the main game series he collects are Super Mario and Legend of Zelda games, he has studied other game series via the internet and trophies from Melee and Brawl.
His first Smash experiance was Melee on the Gamecube. He got it because all of his friends had it and they said how great it was. He has become a geek and a know-it-all about it since. His favorite video game is Brawl, and tests every glitch found on this website. He also is a big fan of Brawl's music. From Google he has been able to find a forum with the Entire SSBB soundtrack. This is the link to the forum: http://zeldapower.com/index.php/downloads/music_&_soundtracks/super_smash_bros._brawl_soundtrack.php
LONG LIVE SMASH!!! :)
Favorite Smash Characters
Mario Luigi Wario Link Sheik Ganondorf Toon Link Kirby Meta Knight Lucario (I Hate all Pokemon except for him and Mewtwo!) Samus/Zero Suit Samus Fox Falco Wolf Captain Falcon Lucas Ness Pit Olimar Mr. Game & Watch R.O.B. Solid Snake Sonic the Hedgehog
Characters That Should be playable characters in the Series
Daisy (Super Mario Series)
Bowser Jr. (Super Mario Series)
Waluigi (Super Mario Series)
Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong Series)
King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Series)
Wolf Link & Midna (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Zant(The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Toon Zelda/Tetra (The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker)
Meowth (Pokemon Series)
Mewtwo (again from Melee/Pokemon Series)
Ridley (Metroid Series)
Krystal (Star Fox Series)
Black Shadow (F-Zero Series)
Roy (again from Melee/ Fire Emblem Series)
Louie (Pikmin Series)
Little Mac (Punch-Out!! Series)
Saki (Sin and Punishment Series)
Issac (Golden Sun Series)
Knuckles The Echidna (Sonic the Hedgehog Series)
Shadow the Hedgehog(Sonic the Hedgehog Series)
Silver the Hedgehog(Sonic the Hedgehog Series)
What you can do to help
For those of you who enjoy a casual game of Super Smash Bros. Brawl on Wi-Fi connection, you should already know about annoying lags. Normally, Lags are caused by people with bad Wi-Fi connections, but there are other reasons. Here's three things you can do to help prevent lags:
1. Don't select Pokemon Trainer, and if you pick Zelda/Sheik, don't transform at all. If you try to change into a different character using your down b, then the game must gather data from all the Wiis and transmit it over wi-fi, which screws up the connection.
2. Don't select any moving stages, stages that constantly shift tiers, To include the following: Delfino Plaza, Rainbow Cruise, Rumble Falls, Pirate Ship, Halbred, Frigate Orpheon, Summit, Castle Siege, Port Town Aero Dive, and Big Blue.
3. Turn you items off or set them on low. The game needs data to transmit over Wi-Fi which causes lags.
4. Spread the word- tell your friends and others about these three things and help with the prevention of lags.
Please, think of the children.
My Brawl Wi-Fi Friend Code
I need to improve my Brawl Skills. Drop your friend code under my discussion and we'll have a Brawl sometime over the weekend. (Just so you know, I have church saturday and sunday nights, and if something else comes up where we can't Brawl, I'll let you know on your discussion page).
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (This will always be up here)
Mario Kart Wii
Released Games I Want
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Super Mario 64 DS
Wario Land Shake It
Unreleased Games I Want
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Smash Bros. (Virtual Console)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion
My Favorite Video Games
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Sonic Adventure DX
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
My Friends and Allies in Editing/Brawling
If you consider yourself my friend, then feel free to add your signiture and your Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Code
I'm a pretty big fanfic writer. Right now, I'm writing two seperate fanfics for a The Legend of Zelda Fanon Wiki and a Sonic Fanon Wiki. Please, if your a fan of either series, take the time to look at them!
the Sonic one isn't up yet, but I'll include the link when I put it up.
My Favorite Video Game Boss Battles
Perfect Chaos (Sonic Adventure DX)
Ganondorf/Ganon (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
Zant (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
Favorite Video Game Characters