Template:Smasherbeta Hey Guys!
Just a few things I need to get out of the way firstly.
- I don't want you to come here and start swearing, I feel like I did something wrong then.
- Don't flood my page with spam and all that stuff because you don't want to do that
- And lastly I don't need you to bag me out about everything I do. Just some things.
Good! now that I have that out of the way lets get started.
Stuff About me
Hi I live in Geelong, Australia, which is about an hour away from Melbourne. My name is Tom or Tommy you can call me whatever you like. And I am a proud supporter of AFL (Austrailian Rules Football) Go the Cats!
New 'n' improved
My take on brawl
There are a few things that I don't like about Brawl and the things they removed.
- Assist trophies make me want to punch something okay, so don't get me started on them or that stupid Bat assist trophy.
- Moltres, Entei and Suicune are rediculous, If they are going to cut out Articuno, Zapdos and Raikou; just finish them off.
- Also, there are no more Electric pokeball pokemon!! With of course the exeption of Electrode, Zapdos and Raikou were important.
- I think respectively every character should have a their own field.
- What is the point of Toon Link!??! He is just stranded there all by himself on his little Pirate Ship, no Toon Zelda, Toon Ganandorf nothing, they should have just ditched him altogether, I wasn't a big fan of Young Link either.
- Hanenbow has got to be the biggest rip off of a field EVER. The colours are disturbing.
The current fields are not the best fields I have ever seen, these are a few changes I would like to make.
- No Mario Circuit and Delfino Plaza are NOT good fields for Bowser. Maybe a Bowser Nightmare field would be good?
- Bringing back Brinstar is strange. Why do you need 3 fields just for Samus?
- Pokemon Stadium 1 is a very strange choice. Pokemon Stadium 2 is basically the same. Only they change into different things and the crowd it smaller
- If they had brought back Princess Peaches Castle as a Melee stage I would be happy. Because Rainbow Ride is stupid and I never liked it anyway.
- What is the problem with DK's fields? Neither of them are stable playing stages! Maybe if you could go to Jungle Japes during All Star...
- King Dedede and Kirby do NOT look at home on board the Halberd, King Dedede's Palace might be a good idea, but Green Greens are fine.
- Why does Mushroom Kingdom get 4 Brawl Stages but Triforce get 2? They have the same amount of characters.
4. Rumble Falls
5. Pirate Ship
4. Defino Plaza
2. Bridge of Eldin
But thats just my opinion
Multi Man Brawl
I love Multi Man Brawl. If you have questions on how to do it with any character I'd be glad to help. These are the ones I did the easiest. They may sound hard but they are actually really easy once you get the hang of it.
Wario- Tilt Up-A
He throws His arms in the air. Good way.
Zero Suit Samus- Tilt Up-A
Sort of a retarded handstand kick
Massive Thunder bolt strikes him
Sort of a jump kick and slams his legs together.
This ones a bit tricky, Jump first, then once you are a good distance from the Alloys, quickly press Down-B. Awesome.
This one took ages for me. What you need to do is if they are above you is use Up-A and if they are coming toward you use Side-B. This one take a bit of practice but eventually you will get it like I did.
Fool proof. Easiest one there. Simply take a couple of steps to the right or left and fire away. You must take these steps because if you don't they will kick you from higher platforms.
This one is for the more skillful. You must use a combo of jumps, A-attacks and Side-B moves. They all do alot of damage.
Swings his sword above his head in a circular motion.
Behold My Tier List
|Pikabro's SSBB Tier list|
|Undefeatable||Getting up the ranks||Yeah I spose||Bacon!||Not Pikachu standards||Maybe in the next life...|
I decided to make a moveset because everyone else had one and since I've played The Minish Cap, I thought that Vaati would be a better one for me. This Vaati would be the Hylian Sorcerer from the Minish Cap because that is his be form to fight as
Forward Special-Dark Pulse:small black projectile that the player may control
Up Special-Teleport: Teleports upward, simalar to his teleport in The Minish Cap
Down Special-Eye shield:reflets attacks with a huge eye
Final Smash: Light Force Fusion-Vaati turns into his first form (from the Minish Cap. Simalar to Octopus by pressing A, the small eyes that surrond him fire lasers in random directions
Up Taunt: Turns into his Wind Mage form, flies around a bit and turns back
Side Taunt: Laughs, and his cape flutters behind him
Down Taunt: Eyes flash red and he blinks them back
Kirby Hat Design: Vaati's hat with the eye incrested
Default: Purple outfit white "eye" features
Red: Reddish outfit with orange "eye features
Blue: Bluish outfit with bright blue "eye" features
Green: Greenish outfit with bright green "eye" features
Extra: Pink outfit with black "eye" features
By the way, If you agree or disagree with anything I just said, please don't hesitate to tell me. PikabroPIKA! 07:58, 6 November 2008 (UTC)