Hello my name is Jay man, I am just a new member of the Smash Wiki community. I really enjoy all the helpful information regarding of the Super Smash Bros games.
I too am a smasher, though not to any extreme extent. I think I would call my self an amateur or novice, when it comes to the Smash Bros. Series. I much rather prefer Brawl then Melee and the N64 version. I prefer using Sonic and Fox as my main characters. Mostly because they have quick attacks and combos that most anyone can use.
I am here to offer any advice regarding any character on Super Smash Bros. Brawl also I will try to help you with any problems or questions regarding stages,weapons,etc.
Playing with Sonic
I not going to lie to you, Sonic is not the best character to use. In fact he is one of the lowest characters of the tier list. I would recommend using his quick neutral A combo to rack up damage. Also, use the Spin Dash and Spin Charge to their fullest extent.
After these things, try to get the enemy of the ledge and use your fair attack to rack up damage while using your up air to keep juggling them.
I am one of the co-founders of Chaos Rift, me and Dair Spike. I am not going to tell you about them, you can just go to the page yourself. All I am going to say is that it is a REAL crew from New Mexico and we are just inactive and not ready for major tournaments right now.
In the near future I will post some of our crews accomplishments, but for now I just have a few of my own.
- Cleared Classic on INTENSE with Sonic.
- Cleared All-Star on INTENSE with Sonic.
- Cleared Event 41 on HARD with Sonic in 3:15 81
- Cleared Classic on INTENSE with Fox.
- Cleared Classic on INTENSE with Ike.
- Cleared All-Star on INTENSE with Ike.
- Cleared Classic on INTENSE with Marth.
- Beaten GalaxiaD 's challenge in 0:29 ( if that matters or means anything to anyone.)
- Beaten Ike's Best Buddy/Birds of Prey's challenge (one of the hardest challenges I have faced)
- Beaten ParaGoomba348's Marth Challenge, it took me a couple of times because DDD wouldn't come fight me and I would end up SDing.
I like Shades idea of skill levels so i made one up, not very long though:
Me > MR.AWESOME
Me > Ninja
Me = Dairspike