| Message Wall:Fried beef1
This is the page for Fried beef1, a member of the Smashwiki community. Feel free to comment about something I did on my talk page. I am also a rollback'r, which allows me to quickly revert any vandalism that has sprung up on Smashwiki.
Christmas/New Year: Friedbeef1Ho ho ho!
Chinese New Year: Friedbeef11/26/09!
Valentine's Day: Friedbeef1Love
Feel free to comment on the only one...
- Standard A: Pound - Quick Jab
- Rapid A: Comet Punch - Jabs rapidly toward opponent) 4% first hit, 2% every hit after that
- Forward Tilt: Sucker Punch - Shadowy Punch
- Up Tilt: Knock Off - Simple up jab
- Down Tilt: Hidden Power - Split kicks and little globes fly in all directions.
- Up Smash: Sky Uppercut - Furious punch skywards, decent range
- Side Smash: False Swipe - (Two swipes in front of Mew, little knockback) 1st swipe: 13%, 2nd swipe: 10%
- Down Smash: Cut - Lashes with its tail on either side, about the speed of Ganondorf's Down Smash.
- Dash Attack: Tackle - Tackles forward while running
- Ledge Attack: Iron Tail - Flips up, lashing out with its tail
- Ledge Attack (Over 100%): Flash - Temporarily stuns opponent
- Neutral Air: Gyro Ball - Fists engulf in iron, spins. Similar to Zelda
- Up Air: Zen Headbutt - Rams upward with head
- Forward Air: Twineedle - Jabs arms out rapidly towards opponent
- Back Air: Trump Card - Smashes opponent with fist in reverse.
- Down Air: Meteor Mash - Powerful Spike
- Neutral Special: Psychic - Powerful move that can be controlled, like PK Flash or Din's Fire
- Up Special: Ancientpower - Glowing rocks fly from below. Note: Mew has a large double jump, like Yoshi and Ness.
- Side Special: Mega Punch - Functions similar to Falcon Punch.
- Down Special: Endure - Absorbs any blow, protecting from any damage
Final Smash: Sheer Cold/Fissure - All players on the floor are frozen under a huge blanket of ice that has 1.5 the range of Negative Zone, and then Mew flies up, crashes down on the stage with a high knockback for all opponents.
Grabs and Throws
- Pummel: Double Slap - Slaps opponent. 2% 1st slap, 1% each hit that follows
- Up Throw: Twister - Twister forms around Mew and the opponent is sucked around and launched.
- Forward Throw: Double Kick - Kicks opponent forwards twice.
- Back Throw: Fling - Throws opponent away
- Down Throw: Frustration - Tramples them angrily.
- Up Taunt: Sunny Day - Flies in a circle happily
- Smash Taunt: Calm Mind - Relaxes in a meditative pose.
- Down Taunt: Rain Dance - Looks miserable as raindrops fall.
- Kirby Hat: Mew ears and face as hat, tail on the back of Kirby
- Home Stage: Pokemon Stadium
- Roll Call Music: Poké Floats (SSBM)
- Wiimote Selection Sound: Quiet "Mew"
- Alternate Colors:
- Red: Colors similar to Kirby's red costume
- Blue: Shiny Mew colors from Generation III and IV
- Green: Dark Green, tail normal green
- Purple: Colors mirrors Mewtwo's colors
- White: Shiny Mewtwo colors
- Weight: Little bit heavier than Game & Watch
- Note: Mew is floaty
- Run Speed: Bit slower than Kirby's
- Size: Same as the Poké Ball Mew in the Smash series
- Special Attributes: Multiple jumps, no crawl/glide/wall climb/wall cling
- On-Screen Appearance: Comes down from above in a beam of light
Who I think are awesome and gets my utmost respect