Note: I have a LOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGGG user page.
Quote of the Day: I say lol a lot
Do you feel so happy, you can fly and Spit fire?
This guy does.
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Super Smash Bros.
- Mario Kart 64
- Mario Kart Wii
- Mario Kart Double Dash
- Earthbound (best game ever made)
- Kirby: Air Ride
- Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
- Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
- Super Mario Bros.
- Super Mario World
- Donkey Kong
- Donkey Kong 64
- Kirby: Super Star
- F-Zero GX
- Kid Icarus
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (runner-up for best game ever made)
- Pokemon Blue
- Pokemon Emerald (runner-up for runner-up for best game ever made)
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (runner-up for runner-up for runner-up for best game ever made)
- Sonic Heroes
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3
- Flicky (remember? From Sonic?)
- Sonic Spinball
- Mario Power Tennis
- Luigi's Mansion
- Super Metroid
- Star Fox 64 (tied with Super Mario RPG)
- Star Fox Assault
- Some Game & Watch games
- Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
- Dr. Robotnik's Lean Bean Machine
- Yoshi's Story
- Wario's Woods (will never play again)
- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (Awesomeness)
- Ice Climber
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Super Mario 64
- Super Mario Sunshine
- Super Mario Galaxy (More awesomeness)
- The Legend of Zelda
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- Pokemon Snap
- Pokemon Leafgreen
- Pokemon Sapphire
- Diddy Kong Racing
- Donkey Kong Country
- Sonic Adventure
- Sonic Adventure 2
My Smasher Page
Smasher:EarthBoundShine is my Smasher page.
The Marth Challenge
- Marth (duh)
- Level 9 King Dedede
- Stamina Mode
- 75m Stage unlocked
- Only Assist Trophies and Pokeballs
- Very Low items
- No going on the top platform
- NO chaingrab on King Dedede. You fail if you do no. 7 or 8
- Needs to be finished in under 5 minutes.
- 300 Stamina Each
I did this in 2 minutes and I only used 4 Assist Trophies and 2 Pokeballs.
Note: First one to succeed gets to do add anything to my You are dumb if... section and you can vote more than once on my ultimate character battle. Be honest!
You are dumb if...
1. You are reading this.
2. You just ignored this one.
3. You scroll down to this one and ignore no. 2.
4. You keep going after this one.
5. You are a girl and totally fall in love with Lucas when you first see him.
7. You missed no. 6.
8. You found no. 6.
9. You see that there is no no. 6 and you laugh to yourself.
10. You have been devored by Bowser right now.
11. You are...oh forget it you have probably been eaten by Bowser.
Characters I think should be in a Super Smash Game
- Front Row Joe (Tails)
- Jet the Hawk
- Balloon Fighter
- Chunky Kong
- Lanky Kong
- Dixie Kong
- Tiny Kong
- Baby Mario
- Baby Luigi
- K. Rool
- Shadow Mario/Bowser Jr.
- Paper Mario
- Mega Man X
- Axem Rangers
- Dark Samus
- Waddle Dee
- Waddle Doo
- Paint Roller
- Animal Crosser
- Mr. Shine & Mr. Bright
Bosses I want in it
- Dyna Blade
- Mad Jack (From Donkey Kong 64)
- Gloomtail (From Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)
- Exor (From Super Mario RPG)
Assist Trophies i want
- Koopa Troopa
- Sword Knight
- Blade Knight
- Gnawty (From Donkey Kong series)
- Tom Nook
- Golem (From Kirby)
Items i want
- Hydra (Works like Dragoon)
- Dark Cannon (Turns people into trophies, leaving them vulnerable to attacks)
- Arwing (Like a weaker, flying Landmaster)
- Cape Feather (You can swing it around and has high knockback)
- Mango (From Donkey Kong 64, explodes when thrown)
- Rings (From Sonic, you are invincible until you get attacked, you take no knockback or damage)
- Wind Waker (Summons winds with no damage that push people off the edge)
- Main Speed Demon: Marth
- Main Multi-Jumper: Meta Knight
- Main Projectile user: Ness
- Main Erratic Character: Mr. Game & Watch
- Main Demon for Speed of the Speed demon of Speedy Speed Demon Racer: Sonic
- Main Reflector: Pit
- Main Jumper: Falco
- Main Spammer: Luigi
Things I do to make the time go by
In Smash Bros:
1. Do Puff Up Glitch
2. Use Falcon Punch on a Jigglypuff
3. Replay Marth beating up Ike
4. Use Ness' Forward Smash alot
1. Talk to Kperfekt722
2. Talk to Amycats2
3. Make a Word Bubble
4. Write stuff in articles that's not vandalism
My unofficial SSB Tier list
|Best in the World||Great||Decent||Joke||Do not use under penalty of law|
My unofficial Melee Tier list:
|Best in the World!||Do not use under penalty of law!|
My reasons for putting Roy at the bottom is because he is not very fast, not very strong, doesn't have good knockback, takes high knockback, and his attacks are slow, his arials are rather fast, but still slow. Poor Roy!
Tier list in Super Smash Flash:
|Best in the World||Great||Decent||Joke||Do not use under penalty of law|
21. Mr. Game & Watch
This is how my Tier list is in SSBB
|Best in the World||Great||Decent||Joke||Do not use under penalty of law|
- Sullivan: (has beaten me several times) his mains: Ike, Pikachu, Kirby
- Shawn: (has never beaten me and probably never will) his mains: Link, Marth, Snake
- Bobby: (has beaten me several times) his mains: Toon Link, Link, Charizard
- Ben: (has never beaten me) his mains: Pikachu, Mewtwo, Dr. Mario
- Owen: (has beaten me several times) his mains: Lucas, Lucario, Captain Falcon
- Jayden: (has only beaten me once) his mains: Pikachu, Marth, Donkey Kong
- Xavier: (has never challenged me, but might beat me) his mains: Marth, Link, Pikachu
- Angel: (see Xavier) his mains: Pikachu, Kirby, Lucario
Question of the Day
If you beat this, you can win 1 point. Prizes: 1 point: Bragging rights. 2 points: Any change on my tier lists (first 5 characters on all tier lists are protected). 3 points: Any change on my tier list (no protection). 4 points: 4 votes on my ultimate character battle. 5 points: Changing things around on my "My experience with smashers" section. 6 points: Pretty much everything on my User page...
My question: What is my favorite game? Maxiscool has answered this question.
Maxiscorrect should be his new user name. Well, anyways, in Earthbound, what is the name of the Meteor?
Answer and User name:
The question has ended, the answer being Lier X. New question: What is my Smasher name?
Answer and User name: First off, I think I'll use my bragging rights. Brag brag braggety brag, I am so smart, blah blah blah. There we go. And since it is right on our page, I'll guess EarthBoundShine. Maxiscorrect
My experience with smashers:
- Mario: Awesome. His attacks pwn, his smash attacks pwn, and through final smash and juggling, he is awesome.
- Luigi: Also Awesome. Even better than Mario. His smash attacks also pwn, and i LOVE his final smash. Pwns.
- Peach: I don't know about her. She has bad ground skills, but great aerial prowess.
- Bowser: He's cool. I like how he takes the ground and air, and he's an awesome heavyweight.
- Donkey Kong: I like him better than Bowser. He's faster, has faster attacks, and rules the air.
- Diddy Kong: Fail.
- Yoshi: I also like his aerial and ground prowess, but i don't like his weak attacks.
- Wario: I like him too, even better than Donkey Kong. I like his attacks and aerial movement.
- Link: This guy's cool. I love his range and attacks. Don't like how he takes the ground though...
- Zelda: Like Peach, only slower with worse aerial prowess. Fail.
- Sheik: I love Sheik she is awesome.
- Ganondorf: Unbeatable power, effects, and weight. But see Link on ground game. Fail.
- Toon Link: I like how he takes the ground. And Air. But he's light. Fail.
- Fox: He's cool. I like his speed and projectile.
- Falco: He's also cool. His speed is okay, his projectile is better than Fox's, and his Final Smash is better. Pwns.
- Wolf: I like him, but I don't like his projectile. I LOVE his stance, weight, and unbeatable aerial game.
- Ice Climbers: I love their Ground-Hugging projectile, and how its affected by gravity. I also like how they can freeze people.
- Pikachu: Totally awesome. His speed, aerial game, and projectiles are unmatched. But he's too light, too easy to spot, and Up + B doesn't do damage.
- Pokemon Trainer: I like Squirtle the most out of all of them due to speed, small size, and good recovery. Ivysaur is the complete opposite of Squirtle. Slow, bad projectile, and bad aerial game. Fail. Charizard has great air speed and ground speed, but he doesn't get my vote. I don't like the range of Neutral B.
- Lucario: Truly unbeatable. He has great weight, speed, and projectiles. I also like his power at high damage.
- Jigglypuff: Love air speed, but hate ground speed. I also hate her floatiness. Fail.
- Samus: Good projectile, good game. Don't like speed though.
- Zero Suit Samus: Cool. Good projectile. Good ground and aerial game.
- Pit: I love characters who can fly and have good projectiles. Pwns.
- Captain Falcon: Love speed and Power, but not aerial game.
- Kirby: KIRBY!!!! Who doesn't love Kirby? I know i love Kirby!
- King Dedede: He's cool. I love his power, recovery, and ability to multi-jump. Bad game though.
- Meta Knight: Awesome speed, gliding, and recoveries. Pwns.
- Olimar: Don't like his speed. However, i love his aerial game and projectiles.
- Marth: It's favorite character time! HE IS MY NO. 1 FAVORITE CHARACTER PWNING IN BOTH MELEE AND BRAWL! Pwnsx1000
- Ike: Opposite of Marth. Slow, bad aerial game, attacks are slow, aerials are bad, and recovery is bad. Failx1000
- Ness: Ah, My 3rd favorite. Love his aerial game and attacks. I also like his smash attacks. In my opinion, WAY better than Lucas. Pwns.
- Lucas: Lucas is to Ness as Ike is to Marth. Why Play as Lucas when I have Ness? Fail.
- Mr. Game & Watch: Fast, Strong, and great aerial game. 4th favorite. Pwns.
- R.O.B.: Love weight, good speed and aerial game, but not a very good character.
- Snake: Hate Him. Slow, big target, bad at recoveries, and projectiles fail. Fail.
- Sonic: Sonic is to Snake as Ness is to Lucas as Marth is to Ike. 5th favorite. Pwns.
Fail: Anti-Mains Pwns: Mains
My favorite sayings
- Marth! Marth! Marth! (when the crowd says it)
- No thanks, I don't smoke (when someone asks me if i like Ike)
- Ness pwns Lucas (When my brother says something about Lucas)
- I am the God of Marth...with a wii (when someone asks me who my favorite character is)
- Falco is better than Fox and Wolf and that's the end of it (when someone says something about Fox or Wolf)
- Marth wasn't nerfed, he's just awesome (when my brother says Marth was nerfed)
- Sonic's my name, speed's my game! (when i win with Sonic)
- Young Link could pwn Link anyday, but they both pwn Toon Link (whenever my brother says something about Toon Link)
Event Matches I made up
- Event Match no. 42:
Visit to Onett part 2: Description: Lucas beat you last time...now time for payback! Battle: Ness vs. Lucas You control: Ness settings: 2 stock each, only Mr. Saturns, Warp Stars, and Smash Balls. Extra Notes: Lucas cannot break the Smash Ball.
- Event Match no. 43:
The Weakest Link: Description: Who is the Weakest Link? find out... Battle 1: Link vs. Toon Link, Toon Link, and Toon Link Battle 2: Toon Link vs. Link, Link, and Link You control: Part 1: Link Part 2: Toon Link settings: 4 stock each, only bunny hoods, heart containers, Uniras, and Smash Balls. Extra Notes: Link can only use sword attacks, Uniras, and Smash Balls, and Toon Link can only use sword attacks, heart containers, and Smash Balls.
- Event Match no. 44:
Breaker of a Smash Ball: Description: You want to break a Smash Ball...but these guys keep getting in the way! Battle: Lucario vs. Sonic vs. Yoshi vs. Donkey Kong You control: Lucario settings: 3 stock each, only Smash Balls (very low) Extra Notes: Lucario must break a Smash Ball at least once to win
- Event Match no. 45:
The ultimate sword duel: Description: Two fast swordsmen vs. Two strong ones Battle: Marth and Meta Knight vs. Ike and Link You control: Marth settings: 1 stock each, only Beam Swords and Smash Balls Extra Notes: Meta Knight cannot be KO'd
- Event Match no. 46:
The 4 baddies: Description: King Dedede has been beaten long enough...team up with Bowser, Ganondorf, and Wolf Battle: Part one: King Dedede and Bowser vs. 2 Kirbies Part two: King Dedede and Ganondorf vs. 2 Kirbies Part three: King Dedede and Wolf vs. 2 Kirbies You control: King Dedede settings: 1 stock each, only motion sensor bombs and Smash Balls Extra Notes: Bowser/Ganondorf/Wolf cannot be KO'd
- Event Match no. 47:
Rise of the Kirbies: Description: Kirbies join forces to take out their rival! Battle: Kirby and Kirby and Kirby vs. King Dedede (lvl. 9) You control: Kirby settings: 3 stock each, only Warpstars, Star Rods, and Smash Balls Extra Notes: King Dedede must be KO'd with Cook Kirby on his last life. ParaGoomba348 (talk) 02:34, 23 June 2008 (UTC)
Are you my friend?
sign here if you are my friend:
sign here if you want to be my friend:
- Mewtwo Knight
- Blue Ninjakoopa
Ultimate Character battle
Rules: only vote once
sign your username then a comma please don't vote for one that lost that's not going into consolation
- Mario vs. Luigi
- Peach vs. Bowser
- Donkey Kong vs. Diddy Kong
- Link vs. Zelda
- Ganondorf vs. Toon Link
- Lucas vs. Ness
- Fox vs. Falco vs. Wolf
- Kirby vs. Meta Knight vs. King Dedede
- Mr. Game & Watch vs. R.O.B
- Ice Climbers vs. Olimar
- Captain Falcon vs. Blood Falcon
- Sonic vs. Snake
- Marth vs. Ike
- Pikachu vs. Pokemon Trainer
- Jigglypuff vs. Lucario
- Pit vs. Samus
- Yoshi vs. Wario
This day's fight: Pokemon Trainer vs. Lucario
- Votes for Pokemon Trainer:
- Votes for Lucario: ParaGoomba348,
This day's consolation fight: Pikachu vs. Jigglypuff
- Votes for Pikachu: ParaGoomba348,
- Votes for Jigglypuff:
- Luigi vs. Link
- Ness vs. Falco
- Meta Knight vs. Ice Climbers
- Marth vs. ???
- Luigi vs. Bowser
- Donkey Kong vs. Link
- Ganondorf vs. Ness
- Fox vs. Falco
- Meta Knight vs. Mr. Game & Watch
- Ice Climbers vs. Captain Falcon
- Snake vs. Marth
- Pokemon Trainer vs. Lucario
- Pit vs. Wario
- Bowser vs. Donkey Kong
- Ganondorf vs. Fox
- Mr. Game & Watch vs. Captain Falcon
- Snake vs. ???
- Mario vs. Diddy Kong
- Toon Link vs. Wolf
- R.O.B. vs. Olimar
- Ike vs. ???
Consulation Match 1:
- Mario vs. Peach
- Diddy Kong vs. Zelda
- Toon Link vs. Lucas
- Wolf vs. Kirby
- King Dedede vs. R.O.B.
- Olimar vs. Blood Falcon
- Sonic vs. Ike
- Pikachu vs. Jigglypuff
- Samus vs. Yoshi
- Peach vs. Zelda
- Lucas vs. Kirby
- King Dedede vs. Blood Falcon
- Sonic vs. ???
Note: On two of the battles, I get to vote more than once, you don't. I choose to vote on Ness vs. Lucas and Marth vs. Ike.
Round 1 review: It was strange to see Luigi beat Mario. I knew that the odds were to Lucas in Ness vs. Lucas, so I voted 5 times. How Ness won: I knew that Kperfekt722 took my side. That made them equal. Because of that, I got to decide who won, and I decided Ness. It was also strange to see Ganondorf beat Toon Link, as many don't like Ganon. Seeing Fox and Falco tie was also a shocker. It was kinda obvious who would win in Kirby vs. Meta Knight vs. King Dedede and even more obvious that Link beat Zelda. Strangely enough, everyone I voted for won, with the exception of Fox, who tied with Falco. Mr. Game & Watch and R.O.B. tied, so I picked the winner again: Mr. Game & Watch. Finally someone I voted for lost. I was rooting for Sonic but he lost to Snake... Pit and Samus tied, so I picked Pit. Well, now Round one is over. Who's ready for round 2? Also, seeing Wario with that much momentum looks promising! I mean, Pit vs. Wario? Toon Link vs. Lucas? Sonic vs. Ike? Marth vs. Snake? They all look like really close matches! Maybe, in round 3, we might see a remake of Godzilla vs. King Kong! Well, until next time! ParaGoomba348 (talk) 22:49, 16 July 2008 (UTC)
- Ultimate Stage battle!
- Ultimate Trophy battle!
- Ultimate Forward Smash battle! (I know, it's lame)
- Ultimate Recovery battle!
- Ultimate Item battle!
- Ultimate anything battle! (everything that won against each other)
Some Combos I like
Up and Down: Marth's U-Air followed by his D-Air
Earthbound Super Combo: Ness' PK Fire followed by his Forward Smash, B-Air, D-Air, and PK Thunder.
King DeDeThree: Three Jet hammers followed by a D-Air and a Waddle Dee throw
Climb up the Ice: Repition of Ice Climbers' Up + B and eventually a U-Air, then an F-Air, and the finisher, a Forward Smash.
Thunder 2 Thunder: Pikachu's Down-B followed by a Ness' PK Thunder than a PK Thunder2.
Warning: Best Combo Ever.
Crash n' Smash: Bowser's Forward Smash a lot, and a Flying Slam followed by Fire Breath and another Forward Smash as a finisher.
thanks for joining the marth fan club heres your badge, its not much but its a cool pic