Hello, everyone. I am Ederek-Cole, also known in other games and on YouTube as Pyroclasticman. I am by no means a new Smash Bros. player, but I still consider myself in the process of learning the game as I have not yet developed a style of play suited to myself. But I digress.
I primarily use Toon Link and slightly less often, I go old-school and break out Mr. Game & Watch. Those are my mains, but I can hold my own as most other characters as well.
- Toon Link could've been almost the opposite of Link, if he had been given items like the Gust Jar, the Deku Leaf, and a Spin Attack similar to the Luigi Tornado.
- Mewtwo should not have been removed...
- ...But if they had to remove him, they could've replaced him with another legendary, preferably Deoxys.
- There are better uses for character spots than clones.
- Kirby has the best chance for recovery in the game.
- Meta Knight is not "cheap", he's just different.
- There is no such thing as a bad character--just people who don't know how to use them.
Nintendo in General
- If Nintendo attempts to do anything else "new" with the Mario series, it will die. The Galaxy games are good enough.
- The Zelda series needs to move into the future.
- As obvious as it is that it won't happen ever, I'd like to see a Pokémon game made by the fans.
- We need a new Earthbound game. People have forgotten.
- Ice Climbers would make an excellent movie.
- The Nintendo 3DS will be one of the best systems, and the best handheld system, ever.
- I hated the original Donkey Kong. There, I said it.
I'll make a chart when I have the time; for now, I'm content with a simple list. These are in order, from my best character to my worst, in Brawl:
- Toon Link
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Ice Climbers
- Z. Suit Samus
- Pokémon Trainer
- King Dedede
- Captain Falcon
- Meta Knight
- Diddy Kong
This list is subject to change, of course.