How I play Brawl (and, occasionally, Melee)
Generally, I'll do a stock match, one stock, all items on High.
My best characters
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Donkey Kong
- Zero Suit Samus (I'm lucky I'm good with both, huh?)
- Ice Climbers
Characters I wanted in Brawl
- Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
- Spyro (older PSX incarnation; the new Spyro games suck)
My ideas for movesets for the above characters
- Side B: Pac-Dots - Pac-Dots appear in front of Pac-Man and he quickly ruishes forward to eat them, dealing damage to anyone he collides with. Provides horizontal recovery.
- Final Smash: Power Pellet - Essentially a clone of Wario-Man.
- On-Screen Appearance: Pac-Man is a yellow ball and the word "READY!" is above him.
I don't have any other ideas. If you come up with a Down, Neutral, or Up B that could work for Pac-Man, please suggest it on the talk page.
- Neutral B: Fire
- Up B: Thunder
- Side B: Blizzard
- Down B: Cure
- Final Smash: Final Form
- On-Screen Appearance: Arrives in the Gummi Ship.
- Neutral B: Fire Breath (think Charizard/Bowser)
- Side B: Charge
- Up B: Glide
- Final Smash: Flight Level - Spyro can fly around for a short time, during which he can still breath fire. He is invincible while flying. Similar to Super Dragon.
I need a Down B and on-screen appearance for Spyro.
Is it just me, or does "spes omnibus" when sung in the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Main Theme sound like it's saying "Metal Diddy Kong"?