Notice: My User Page has SPOILERS!!!!! Template:Smasherbeta
I'm Amycats2. I used to own SSB and SSBM, and now I own SSBB. The characters I use the most are Lucas, Falco, Ike and Zelda. There is something funny that I discovered. In the 64 version, I unlocked all the stages but not all the characters. In SSBM, the exact opposite happened. And in Brawl, I unlocked all the characters and stages. It seems that in every game it gets slightly easier to unlock everything, which I found pretty funny. I've preformed a few glitches on my games, including the shell glitch on the 64 version, a 999% damage glitch in SSBM, and the Earthquake Glitch in SSBB.
- I defeated Porky on Intense.
- I defeated Rayquaza on Hard.
I like to discuss things, so go ahead and start a discussion on my Talk Page!
A lot of people do this, so I guess I will.
- "*gasp*" Whenever the audience does it.
- "I will be back..." If a SSE boss kills me.
- "How in the..." If a Primid kills me.
- "RUN!!!" When my opponent barrages me with strong attacks and I run away.
- "Woah my god." If I survive a powerful attack.
- "Nooooooo!" While I am being Star KO'd.
- "oof." If I die.
- "Aaugh!" If I self-destruct.
- "What the!?" If I run off the stage on accident.
- "Owned." If someone hits someone else with a strong attack. (Unless, of course, it's me getting hit.)
- "bambambambambam..." Said nonstop while hitting my opponent with my grab attack.
Add a bubble!
- Follow This Link!
- Spin Me!
- Equip Me!
- Look At Us!
- Use The Force!
- Don't Follow This Link!
- I'm The Above Guy's Brother!
- Leave A Comment!
- Fire Emblem Strikes Back!
- With Pink Shorts And Glasses.
- Shadow Of The Beast.
- Snake + Solid = Solid Snake!
Embarassing/Annoying Moments in SSBB
One time in the Subspace Emissary, in the Wilds stage (Part 1), I was using Ike. When I got to the battle with the Armank, it cornered me on the left edge of the stage and I cept using Aether when it brought out it's arm, but to no evail. Eventually I gave up hope with Ike and let him lose a life:(. Another time I was in a Brawl with me playing Luigi against Ike and Captain Falcon on the Final Destination stage. After I defeated Ike, I ran up to C.F. (Who was charging up a Falcon Punch) and I ran right into that Falcon Punch. All I can say is this: R.I.P. Luigi.
- Mario Tornado Glitch...
- Samus Screw Attack Glitch
- Mario Tornado Glitch (Melee version)
Games I Own Related to the Smash Series
Pokemon Saphire... Pokemon Emerald... Pokemon FireRed... Pokemon LeafGreen... Pokemon Diamond... Pokemon Pearl...
Donkey Kong (for Game Boy)
My Top 4 Brawl Characters
My Least Favorite Character in Brawl
Mr. Game & Watch (Because I don't like characters in 2-D.) (That is why I turned off Flat Zone 2 and Hanenbow in my stage selection.)
Stages Created (so far)
Somewere around 200, I believe.
Favorite SSE Cutscene
Lucario Finds Snake (Runner-Up) Diddy Kong Appeals to Falco
Favorite SSBB Music
Best Video Games
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Shadow of the Colossus
- I Wanna Be The Guy
- Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Pokemon Diamond
I created three articles, "Fairy" and "Pillow Rest", but those were deleted.
Moves I overuse in SSE
- Lucas: Down Smash
- Falco: Down Air
- Ike: Aether
- Luigi: Dash Attack
- Ness: Forward Throw
- Fox: Blaster
- Mario: Up Smash
- Bowser: Flying Slam
- Peach: Side Tilt
- Donkey Kong: Giant Punch
- Diddy Kong: Monkey Flip
- Link: Forward Smash
- Zelda: Down Air
- Sheik: Up Smash
- Ganondorf: Warlock Punch
- Samus: Grapple Beam
- Zero Suit Samus: Up Tilt
- Yoshi: Egg Lay
- Kirby: Swallow
- Meta Knight: Netrual A
- King DeDeDe: Forward Smash
- Pikachu: Forward Throw
- Squirtle: Withdraw
- Ivysaur: Forward Smash
- Charizard: Rock Smash
- Lucario: Up Tilt
- Captain Falcon: Falcon Punch
- Ice Climbers: Down Smash
- Mr. Game and Watch: Up Smash
- Marth: Shield Breaker
- Pit: Angel Ring
- Wario: Wario Waft
- Olimar: Pikmin Throw
- R.O.B.: Side Tilt
- Snake: Side Tilt
- Sonic: Up Tilt
I do not have Toon Link, Jigglypuff or Wolf. (in the SSE.)
Things I do to wittle away the time
- Listen to music in Sound Test.
- Go to Training mode with Bowser and precede to start Koopa Hopping.
- Go to Training mode with Kirby and start Inhaling Blast Boxes.
I really like the "Brawl Taunts" video, as mentioned in my Talk Page. Also mentioned on my Talk Page is my favorite line..."Wah! Why does no one pay attention to Luigi!" Every time he says "Luigi" he changes color to look like the real Luigi. In the second video, I also like it when the Pokemon Trainer says "I'm really (beep)ing annoying Charizard!".LOL
I made a Smash Chat room called "User:Amycats2/Smash Chat" where you "sign up" so that you can discuss anything related to Smash!
Are you my Friend?
You can be if you just add your username below!
My own SSE (FAKE)
(I will try to continue updating this section!)
This section is also found on Willneverbeapro's page!
- Mario, Link, Kirby and Pikachu all appear in a blank field. They prepare to brawl. (Select a character and defeat the rest.) Peach runs up to the group and then Bowser also runs up after Peach. He spots the group and runs away, outnumbered. Mario, Link and Kirby run after him while Pikachu stays behind to gaurd Peach. (Side-Scrolling Stage, select M, L or K.) DK runs up to Pikachu and Peach and a flashback begins where it shows an unknown character knocking down DK and shooting Diddy with a Dark Cannon. Stage Clear!
As Mario's group runs along, Link stops at a cave. The cave seems to be releasing large amounts of Triforce. Link goes in the cave. (Side-Scroller, using Link) Link finds himself in a torch lit room. He spots something up ahead. He runs up to it and finds out it's Zelda's trophy! In a cage! Link slashes the cage and gets electrocuted. He pulls out a bomb and throws it at the cage. The cage breaks, and Link revives Zelda. Then a shot from a Dark Cannon is fired! They look and see Wario! Zelda uses magic and destroys his weapon. (Fight Wario, pick Link or Zelda) Wario's trophy falls on the ground, Link and Zelda leave. After they leave, shadow bugs seep into the room they were in and engulf Wario's trophy...Stage Clear!
Elsewhere, at a place known as the "Darkness of new beginning", Bowser is chained up, along with Wolf, Ganondorf, and King Dedede. A Koopa Troopa, Hammer Bro., a few Goombas, and a Magikoopa appear at the Darkness of new beginning. Bowser will get angry and transform into Giga Bowser, causing the villains to laugh evilly. Giga Bowser breaks the chains, only to be interrupted by Fox. He uses Fire Fox to dash into Ganondorf and Wolf, turning them into trophies.
The Earthbound Challenge
If you beat my challenge, I'll give you the permission to edit the "My own SSE (FAKE)". I will also mention that you beat the challenge on my page. You just have to inform me on my Talk Page. ItemHazard and ParaGoomba348 have beaten my challenge.
- All Level 9
- No Items
- 5 Stock
- Opponents=3 Ness
- Team Battle, the 3 Nesses are all on the same team, so your on your own.
- Final Destination only
- Friend Fire is off
- Lucas, Falco
- My sister's mains: Peach
- My friend's mains: Link, Pit
Others that play my Smash games
- My Sister: Has played all of the Smash games I ever owned except Brawl. Is not a serious gamer.
- My Friend: Has come over to my house sometimes to play Smash Bros. Has played every Smash Bros. game I owned. I guess is a serious gamer, has a lot of trouble preforming Up-B moves. Sometimes beats me.
This is just what I think! I will also try to update this!
- Mario: Perfect for beginners, has a meteor smash, Cape Glide combined with F.L.U.D.D. puts up a good wall. 10/10
- Luigi: To complex for beginners, can preform a different version of Koopa Hopping, Up-B only gains vertical height. 6.5/10
- Bowser: A heavyweight, slow, some of the game's most powerful attacks, short range projectile. 6/10
- Peach: Can Float, Up-B slows down falling speed, small double jump, has a blocker (Toad). 8/10
- Donkey Kong: A heavyweight, powerful attacks, can bury opponents, decent speed for a heavy character. 8.5/10
- Diddy Kong: Fast, has two spikes, two projectiles. 7.5/10
- Link: Three projectiles, a meteor smash, heavy, slow. 5/10
- Zelda: Can change to Sheik, powerful attacks, second slowest running speed, a projectile. 5.5/10
- Sheik: Can change to Zelda, fast running speed, a projectile, average attacks. 8.5/10
- Ganondorf: Heavy & slow, very powerful attacks, has two spikes. 4.5/10
- Toon Link: Quick, three projectiles, tether recovery, disjointed hitbox. 7.5/10
- Samus: Three projectiles, tether recovery, two meteor smashes. 9.5/10
- ZSS: Can stun opponents, two different tether recoveries, fast, light. 8.5/10
- Yoshi: Huge double jump, two meteor smashes, has a projectile. 6/10
- Kirby: Can copy enemies, has a projectile, has multiple jumps. 6/10
- Meta Knight: Has multiple jumps, can glide, good damage racker, amazing edge-guarder. 10/10
- King DeDeDe: Has multiple jumps, slightly disjointed hitbox, powerful attacks, heavy. 8/10
- Fox: Fast, spamming projectile, can reflect projectiles. 6/10
- Falco: Quick, strong projectile, can reflect projectiles. 7/10
- Wolf: Heavy, slow, weak attacks, projectile, can reflect projectiles. 7.5/10
- Pikachu: Has a projectile, some good finishers, great recovery if you have quick fingers, spamming A combo. 6.5/10
- Jigglypuff: Amazing recovery, very light, very low crouch, can make opponents sleep. 7.5/10
- Squirtle: Can push enemies of the edge, can change to Ivysaur if at disadvantage. 6.5/10
- Ivysaur: Can rack up damage quickly, has two projectiles, has a tether recovery, can switch to Charizard if at disadvantage. 8/10
- Charizard: Has two projectiles, Rock Smash is powerful, can glide, can switch to Squirtle if at disadvantage. 8.5/10
- Lucario: Gets stronger with higher damage, controllable recovery, a counter move, has a projectile. 7/10
- Captain Falcon: Second fastest running speed, strong attacks, has a few good killers. 6/10
- Ness: A great Up-B, can absorb some projectiles, has a meteor smash. 7.5/10
- Lucas: A great Up-B, can absorb some projectiles, has two meteor smashes, can freeze opponents. 9.5/10
- Ice Climbers: Controlling two characters at once, has two projectiles, has a tether recovery that also functions like a normal recovery, can freeze opponents. 7/10
- Mr. Game and Watch: Has a projectile, has a semi-spike, has a decent recovery, has a spike. 8/10
- Marth: Shield Breaker gives good horizontal boost, can use Side-B for recovery, has a counter move. 8/10
- Ike: Has decent horizontal recovery, Up-B does some damage, has a counter move. 7.5/10
- Pit: Has a spamming A combo, incredible Up-B, has a reflector shield. 9.5/10
- Wario: Can eat items so enemies can't use them. 9/10
- Olimar: Can have a huge tether recovery if he has all 6 Pikmin, is shortly invincible while using Down-B. 5/10
- R.O.B.: Can reflect projectiles, Up-B is huge. 8/10
- Snake: Has 6 projectiles, can bomb jump for huge recovery. 9.5/10
- Sonic: Fastest running speed in the game, has a projectile, the spring from his Up-B can be used more then once. 9/10
Characters I Hope to See in a New Smash Game
- Daisy (Mario Strikers)
- Bowser Jr.
- Cranky Kong
- Shy Guy
- Slippy Toad
- Jody Summer
- Dark Knight
In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for GBA what is the last boss in the main storyline? Put your anwser and username below. If you get it right you win... a bunch of amazing nothing! Ike6481 anwsered my first question, the anwser being Rayquaza.
Okay, the new question is: In Mario Party DS, what happens if you land on a Friend Space? Zmario has answered this question.
The new new question is: In Shadow of the Colossus for PS2, what's the name of the main character's horse? Zmario has answered this question.
The new question is: In Metroid Prime 3, what does Dark Samus do after you beat it for the last time?
Here's the new question: In Gears of War for Xbox 360, what is the name of the final boss? Zmario has answered this question.
Here is the new question: In Wii Sports what is possible while bowling? The question has ended, the answer was, you able to throw your ball behind you.
The new question is: In Pokemon Emerald, how do you find Deoxis?
Do the Mystery gift and then get an Aurora Ticket, then go on the boat, go to Birth Island (is that what it's called?) and you will see ground in the shape of a triangle, then go up to him. ParaGoomba348 (talk) 17:28, 6 July 2008 (UTC)
Here's the new question: In Super Mario Bros., what three new characters were introduced? GalaxiaD has answered this question.
The new question: What Mario game first featured a classic enemy? ParaGoomba348 has answered this question.
The new question: In the upcoming game "Pokemon Platinum" for DS, what is the Pokemon on the cover? This question has ended, the answer was Giratina.
The new question: In Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest for GBA, how much health does the captain of the first ship you invade have? This question has ended, the answer was 60.
The new question: In Luigi's Mansion (the game), is Bowser in it? This question has ended.
The new question: What was the first game to star Luigi? Zmario answered this question.
Here's the new question: What game is Master Hand and Crazy Hand from? ParaGoomba348 answered this question.
The new question: What whould Luigi do if Mario had a seizure? Ike6481 has answered this question.
Laugh and go on a gun rampage with bowser, before finding Princess Peach and calling her a hoe before slapping her to the ground and doing......stuff. Luigi would then kill Bowser, become mad with power, and Mushroom Kingdom would go through some dark times until Yoshi raised an army 7 years later to take down the dar lord. Ike6481 (talk) 16:13, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
Laugh and go on a gun rampage with bowser, before finding Princess Peach and calling her a hoe before slapping her to the ground and doing......stuff. Luigi would then kill Bowser, become mad with power, and Mushroom Kingdom would go through some dark times. He would then travel to Hyrule, steal the Ocarina, and go back in time to prevent Yoshi's birth.Ike6481 (talk) 17:03, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
The new question: If the Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon made him (the trainer) fight and he died, how would the Pokemon react?
No...Amycats2 (talk) 21:29, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
Allyofpikmin! You are right! They would do a victory dance, because they finally get to show the trainer what it's like!Amycats2 (talk) 21:44, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
The new question: Mario was wandering around when he saw Bowser "swimming" on Peach. What does Mario do?
He falls into a deep depression and begins to drink. Then, while getting drunk in a bar one night, he goes up to sing nonsense on karaoke. A music producer hears him and deems him "the next big thing" in music. Thus, Mario's inane, drunken ramblings make him big bucks. He gets out of his depression and begins to walk happily down a street until Toad accidently runs him over. Mario dies and the citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom do the Caramel Dance! - GalaxiaD (talk) 23:16, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
The only thing you got right was the part about Mario dying.Amycats2 (talk) 23:44, 11 July 2008 (UTC)
The question has ended, the answer was: Mario wanted to swim on Bowser, so he jumped to get on his back but landed on a spike and died.Amycats2 (talk) 14:00, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
The new question: If yoshi broke into 10 houses and ate all of the children in them, how many houses would be flooded? The question has ended, the answer was: all of them.
Wrong answer.Amycats2 (talk) 20:17, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
The new question: Could you make a Light Saber (from Star Wars) in real life?
No.lol.Amycats2 (talk) 20:04, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
Have you seen StarWars Clonew Wars? You put a crystal in this one thing and then a blade pops out. It also depends on what color the crystal is. So my answer is yes. ParaGoomba348 (talk) 20:32, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
ParaGoomba348 is right!Amycats2 (talk) 21:08, 13 July 2008 (UTC)
The new question: What are the names of all the enemies in the Battleship Halberd display room?
The question has ended.Amycats2 (talk) 17:36, 15 July 2008 (UTC)
The new question: In Hunter: The Reckoning, what is the second boss?
The question has ended. The answer was: A giant teddy bear.Amycats2 (talk) 15:36, 16 July 2008 (UTC)
The new question: In Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, who is the final boss?