I'm not born English so you may find grammar glitches, feel free correct 'em except for these below. My SWF name is Smidde_lol, and my gamer aliases are Smiddle or Smidde.
Don't correct this
- “Banana skins”
get got a whole lot of rep for saying this.
- “All your base are belong to us.”
- Um, hello? Wake-ee wake-ee? This is an Internet phenomenon.
- My Swedish
- If you're stupid enough to not get that it's not English.
- Spelling it pea aych makes it funnier.
- I is don't well speaks the English.
- Lär dig svenska, så förstår du kanske vad jag säger. Børk børk børk!
- I'm a big Al fan.
- Uh... in Soviet Russia, user page reads YOU!!
- This is teh comment. – AltAcnt ( Talk • Conts • Email )
- Allen wrenches, gerbil feeders, toilet seats, electric heaters, trash compactors, juice extractors, shower rods and water meters, walkie-talkies, copper wires, safety goggles, radial tires, BB pellets, rubber mallets, fans and dehumidifiers, picture hangers, paper cutters, waffle irons, window shutters, paint removers, window louvres, masking tape and plastic gutters, kitchen faucets, folding tables, weather stripping, jumper cables, hooks and tackle, grout and spackle, power foggers, spoons and ladles, pesticides for fumigation, high-performance lubrication, metal roofing, waterproofing, multi-purpose insulation, air compressors, brass connectors, wrecking chisels, smoke detectors, tire gauges, hamster cages, thermostats and bug deflectors, trailer hitch demagnetizers, automatic circumcisers, tennis rackets, angle brackets, Duracells and Energizers, soffit panels, circuit breakers, vacuum cleaners, coffee makers, calculators, generators, matching salt and pepper shakers
- Don't Capitalize Words! It Looks Stupid.
- Teh 1337.
- Caffeine, caffeine, caffeine, caffeine, caffeine, caffeine, caffeine, caffeine, caffeine, caffeine, caffeine.
- Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!
I'll use these for fast summaries. Minuses are removing, plusses are adding, and slashes stand for replacement.
- -DBLRDR = Removing double redirect
- +D = Deletion tag
- +D'Reason' = Deletion tag with a reason
- -BRNRDR = Removing broken redirect
- +RDR'Target' = Redirection
- +CPT = Completing
- /GM = Grammar
- /SPL = Spelling
- /CS = Cases and capitalization
- +CMT = Adding a comment
- /M = Minor edit
- /M'Summary' = Minor edit with a summary
- -CT'Reason' = Removing content
- -OR = Linking an orphan page