Where's the confirmation of these attack names? I still think it's just speculation..... - Gargomon251 11:09, February 25, 2008 (EST)
- Yes, it's still speculation, but look at the list of moves that Lucario can learn in the Pokémon games. All of these attack names are on that list. Extremespeed, Force Palm, Aura Sphere, and Counter are all on that list. Dilophosaurus Rex
- We know that his B move is Aura Sphere, for sure. That's the only attack it can be. His Up B doesn't have many other options than Extremespeed. His Side B can't be much else than Force Palm. So it's pretty much only his Down B and FS that are plausible. Dilophosaurus Rex
- I agree with Aura Sphere, but when did Force Palm ever look like that? I haven't had a close look at the attack itself, but I hear it shoots a blue wave that becomes a throw at short range, like the old Koopa Klaw...Maybe it's Close Combat or Vacuum Wave...
- Also that down B could even be Payback or Mind Reader possibly. And Espeed could be Agility.Gargomon251 15:58, February 26, 2008 (EST)
- Oh, pish pash. Payback, Mind Reader, who cares? He will update soon. And besides, Extremespeed couldn't be Agility, since we already know what agility looks like in Smash. --Oxico 16:52, February 26, 2008 (EST)
Sigh...it seems the people of SmashWiki can't seem to agree on anything...when he gets updated, I am not going through and doing all that name changing again. I've done it like 5 times already. --Oxico 06:09, February 27, 2008 (EST)