Can we make this template a little less ugly? Firstly the text doesn't fit inside the template, and secondly how does green, yellow, and Kirby make a good template? Baltro [ talk ] 03:57, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
- First, the text fits on my screen; are you using an odd screen resolution? That could be the problem.
- Second, I didn't design the template originally. I think, however, that the formatting works out decently well (and the Kirby trophy picture from Melee keeps it Smash-related!). Feel free to suggest an alternative here, and I'd consider it. Miles (talk) 21:38, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, I know you personally aren't responsible, but in my opinion the template is too bulky and too bright. The image makes it big, and, come on, seriously. Yellow on green? How about something like this?
- Baltro [ talk ] 22:16, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
- Much better than mine. The blue matches the link. I guess I just can't stop thinking about black and white. Do you think this version is suitable enough to replace the old one? Baltro [ talk ] 22:32, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
- I just think the current is way too distracting. ßALτʀο [ ŧαɭƙ ] 22:44, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
- Well, if we had more opinions than just us two, we might actually get somewhere. At least we have the alternative here. And I plan on changing the signature more in the next few minutes. BALτʀο [ ŧαɭƙ ] 22:54, 13 December 2008 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.