- …that Hideo Kojima, creator of the Metal Gear series is developing Solid Snake's stage in Brawl?
- …that Ganondorf's moves and taunt are inspired from his movements and forms of attack in Ocarina of Time?
- …that the type of milk Young Link drinks is called "Lon Lon Milk"?
- …that the Ice Climbers has the highest third jump in the game when both climbers are alive?
- …that Captain Falcon and Ganondorf will gain another jump after doing a down B in the air?
- …that Luigi's taunt is a meteor smash, and the only one doing any damage?
- ...that the Kirby series was created by HAL Laboratory just like the Smash Bros. series?
- ...that Master Hand and Crazy Hand make cameo appearances in the GBA game Kirby and the Amazing Mirror?
- ...that DK, while Tiny and carrying a crate or barrel, moves faster than a Tiny Captain Falcon?
- …that Link and Young Link's shields, while standing still, will block most projectiles, even a fully charged shot from Samus?
- ...that Mario's cape can be used against some characters' (such as Sheik's) ledge attack, to teleport them all the way to the other side of the stage?
- ...that beating Event 51 without dying gives you a secret message?
- ...that Fox and Falco have a special taunt that can be done on Corneria by pressing down on the d-pad for one frame?
Also, see SmashWiki:Did you know.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.