ALL INFORMATION CONTRIBUTED HERE MUST BE VERIFIED. DO NOT INCLUDE MORE THAN TEN FACTS AT ONE TIME. PREFERABLY KEEP IT TO FIVE OR SIX.
New facts go on top. After moving a fact off the bottom of this list, add to Previous fun facts. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE FACT IS NOT ALREADY INCLUDED.
- ...that Final Smashes actually load during the match when a character gets the Smash Ball, which is why you can't use the Final Smash immediately?
- ...that Marth sheathes his sword when performing a rolling dodge and a sidestep dodge, but not when he executes an air dodge?
- ...that damage percentages are not integers, but actually decimal numbers?
- ...that a character is cleared of any status effects by mid-match character switching (such as Zelda/Sheik and Pokemon Trainer) except for Final Smash readiness?
- ...that when Kirby uses his Vulcan Jab, he alternates between 2 punches and 3?