I think this should be cleaned up. I'm not good with formatting, but this just looks incorrect. Anyone? Tomm 18:00, September 16, 2007 (EDT)
Winner out and Loser out?
- In Brawl they are. In Melee, they are Tournament settings. Dr. Pain 99 (talk) 00:03, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
Tournament Mode not being used competitive being ironic?
Would it be ironic that the Tournament Mode isn't used in competitive play?
That's simply due to it's limitations - only 64 (or 32) players max, and limited to a single console only.
There's lots of good reasons why it isn't used competitive - and that line makes it sound like competitive players are stupid or something.
— Liggliluff (talk, contr.) 15:05, January 19, 2015 (UTC)
Winner Out doesn't make sense.
What kind of game is a game where who won... loses?!?
Then you could just SD yourself and you've won.
It's f***ing stupid.
- It's an alternative to Losers Out; and as you still have that option, why are you complaining about different features?
- It's ment to let bad players play more, and good players to play less.
- You could probably make an interesting tournament out of this.
- — Liggliluff (talk, contr.) 23:32, December 11, 2015 (UTC)