m (Talk:Forward B moved to Talk:Side Special Move: see reason for moving neutral B)

Revision as of 01:57, December 4, 2007

If the official term is Smash B, shouldn't this be moved to Smash B? Although, it seems that "Up Special Attack" was used on the Dojo, so who knows what the proper terminology really is. -- Randall00 Talk 00:42, July 15, 2007 (EDT)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.