Special Pictures

I think we should use more pictures of Special Moves from They are pure and good screenshots, but i dont know how to upload images. Someone else mus take up the fight. Any volunteers? --Oxico 14:17, December 12, 2007 (EST)

Smash B

If the official term is Smash B, shouldn't this be moved to Smash B? Although, it seems that "Up Special Attack" was used on the Dojo, so who knows what the proper terminology really is. -- Randall00 Talk 00:42, July 15, 2007 (EDT)