Can anyone come up with any more one-hit KOs? I could only think of those three. Tomm 18:24, September 16, 2007 (EDT)
- Technically, none of these are guaranteed KOs, because Flare Blade and Judgement 9 won't automatically KO someone if they've been used multiple times, and all of them can be negated by a well-placed wall or ceiling. In fact, those two scenarios make the "one-hit KO" description useless, because they're not guaranteed KO moves. WarxePB 20:48, September 16, 2007 (EDT)
I think ALL of these need to be taken off (especially banzai bill) but I want your opinion first...
- Various Attacks that normally KO from 60% (such as Ganondorf's Warlock Punch and Ike's Fully charged Forward Smash) when Giant sized can One-Hit KO
- Various thrown items or projectiles such as the Unira used between two Pit's both using Mirror Shield right next to it.
- The explosion from a Banzai Bill.
- Roy's Counter against certain higher-knockback attacks.
- Game and Watch's fully charged Oil Panic, with Ness's PK Flash, or another strong projectile.
- A forward Smash Attack done by a Home-Run Bat.
- Knuckle Joe's finisher.
- Suicune's Aurora Beam (Brawl Only).
- Suicune, I have no idea. Super Mushroom/Poison Mushroom or other size/gravity effects should not be considered either. The Great Fox lasers I'm pretty sure count, since even if you get hit by the final shot, it's a KO. But not the Banzai Bill, since it's basically the same as a Smart Bomb. Double-reflecting anything shouldn't really count. But I think a reflected Hot Head should; they're surprisingly powerful. I don't see why Rising Break/Smash Punch should NOT be considered a OHKO. Same with home run bat. That is the ORIGINAL OHKO. Oil Panic is often an OHKO but there's too many variables. - Gargomon251 (talk) 04:17, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
- Well you could just mention the situational things like Oil Panic and Counter, etc. But completely remove Banzai Bill, the status-change ones, and any DOUBLE reflects. Single reflects are fine, but how often will you REALLY get an item reflected TWICE? As for Hot Head, I'll do the testing. Maybe I only died in one hit from 50%+ damage - Gargomon251 (talk) 06:48, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
- Hothead is a no. I also am tempted to test Bumpers; a Smash throw will almost always KO in the 1p modes, but again, I never tried it with 0%. But unless the great majority of characters is OHKOd I won't add it. And I don't think I've ever seen anyone get hit by Suicune EVER, much less at 0%. It's far too rare. - Gargomon251 (talk) 07:32, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
I think the definition of a One-hit KO as an attack that can kill at 0 percent, with the damage ratio on 1.0, on any part of any stage (with no bouncing off walls). Maxiscool (talk) 22:55, 4 July 2008 (UTC)