Can anyone come up with any more one-hit KOs? I could only think of those three. Tomm 18:24, September 16, 2007 (EDT)
- Technically, none of these are guaranteed KOs, because Flare Blade and Judgement 9 won't automatically KO someone if they've been used multiple times, and all of them can be negated by a well-placed wall or ceiling. In fact, those two scenarios make the "one-hit KO" description useless, because they're not guaranteed KO moves. WarxePB 20:48, September 16, 2007 (EDT)
I think ALL of these need to be taken off (especially banzai bill) but I want your opinion first...
- Various Attacks that normally KO from 60% (such as Ganondorf's Warlock Punch and Ike's Fully charged Forward Smash) when Giant sized can One-Hit KO
- Various thrown items or projectiles such as the Unira used between two Pit's both using Mirror Shield right next to it.
- The explosion from a Banzai Bill.
- Roy's Counter against certain higher-knockback attacks.
- Game and Watch's fully charged Oil Panic, with Ness's PK Flash, or another strong projectile.
- A forward Smash Attack done by a Home-Run Bat.
- Knuckle Joe's finisher.
- Suicune's Aurora Beam (Brawl Only).
- Suicune, I have no idea. Super Mushroom/Poison Mushroom or other size/gravity effects should not be considered either. The Great Fox lasers I'm pretty sure count, since even if you get hit by the final shot, it's a KO. But not the Banzai Bill, since it's basically the same as a Smart Bomb. Double-reflecting anything shouldn't really count. But I think a reflected Hot Head should; they're surprisingly powerful. I don't see why Rising Break/Smash Punch should NOT be considered a OHKO. Same with home run bat. That is the ORIGINAL OHKO. Oil Panic is often an OHKO but there's too many variables. - Gargomon251 (talk) 04:17, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
- Well you could just mention the situational things like Oil Panic and Counter, etc. But completely remove Banzai Bill, the status-change ones, and any DOUBLE reflects. Single reflects are fine, but how often will you REALLY get an item reflected TWICE? As for Hot Head, I'll do the testing. Maybe I only died in one hit from 50%+ damage - Gargomon251 (talk) 06:48, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
- Hothead is a no. I also am tempted to test Bumpers; a Smash throw will almost always KO in the 1p modes, but again, I never tried it with 0%. But unless the great majority of characters is OHKOd I won't add it. And I don't think I've ever seen anyone get hit by Suicune EVER, much less at 0%. It's far too rare. - Gargomon251 (talk) 07:32, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
Actually, i found a fully charged hothead doesn't do it on the first try, but on the second attack on the same person (even if they have zero damage due to a heart container) is INSTANT death. I'm deleting electrode and a few others also. Kperfekt722 (talk) 04:07, 9 July 2008 (UTC)
I think the definition of a One-hit KO as an attack that can kill at 0 percent, with the damage ratio on 1.0, on any part of any stage (with no bouncing off walls). Maxiscool (talk) 22:55, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
Which final destination?
Super jump punch?
Inside a negative zone it does not One Hit KO, you guys adding the damage negative zone does.If one rushes in there quickly before the damage is added then sweetspot the punch it goes higher yes,but nowhere near enough for a One Hit KO. I suggest we remove it as to not confuse people. - Hatake91 (talk) 21:29, 16 July 2008 (UTC)
I don't think it counts if another Luigi does it. After all, one of the side effects from Negitive Zone is drastically reduced attack power. The Luigi using Negitive Zone has to do it. Maxiscool (talk) 22:18, 16 July 2008 (UTC)