- He appeared in the first SSBB trailer. WaluigiIsAwesome 16:01, August 3, 2007 (EDT)
- And therefore, Roy Campbell is significant to the Smash Bros. community for reasons described in his article. Contrarily (sp?), Krystal has not made any appearance in either a Smash Bros game or anything else, so there shouldn't be an article about her yet; theoretically, if Krystal makes no appearance in SSBB, but if SSBB has a manga series or something where she does appear in, that's grounds for an article about her nontheless.
- I guess that means we should revise the policy to state that "being in Smash Bros. media of any sort is a requirement for an article on SmashWiki", and the first SSBB trailer was definitely a major subject to the Smash Bros. community as a whole. Erik the Appreciator 16:15, August 3, 2007 (EDT)
Since no administrator has come up to delete this, I'll go ahead and redirect this page to the Star Fox (universe) page for the time being, until she is confirmed to be in a SSB game. Magiciandude 12:13, August 15, 2007 (EDT)
I don't Think that she will actually be playable maybe will make cameos similir to slippy. --Fandangox 12:05, October 26, 2007 (EDT)
- lol spell check. That's what i believe as well, but hey, who knows. Amiright? --Janitor 23:23, October 26, 2007 (EDT)
JaJa, Yhea I suck in english, Wonder how many grammar erros this will have, and about Krystal where did you see that info of the voice actor? --Fandangox 23:30, October 26, 2007 (EDT)
This article is very confusing. The sentence structure doesn't make much sense. Taiketo 16:54, November 21, 2007 (EST)
- I agree. I don't even know what the last sentence is saying.Darkurai 16:57, November 21, 2007 (EST)
- I went ahead and rewrote the article. - EPX2 22:00, November 21, 2007 (EST)
Remember, she's hinted to appear in Brawl, therefore, she is not confirmed to be in Brawl. Like Sheik and Ganondorf, it will remain as a redirect until otherwise. Magiciandude 23:18, December 24, 2007 (EST)
Confirmed as a sticker
Do not redirect. Look for the Japanese Brawl tutorial trailer and you'll find a sticker of her. Magiciandude 08:18, January 17, 2008 (EST)
Sakurai's idiotic promise break
Why do you guys always insist on removing articles just because they have no significance? Krystal WAS technically supposed to be in SSBB. On Sakurai's poll, she got the most votes, even more than Wolf before he was announced. Despite this, Sakurai didn't add her, & now you're talking about deleting her article. I am going to send a letter to Sakurai explaining what he did & hopefully he will give an apology to those of you who wanted her in (I'm one of them).
- No one is thinking about deleting it. However, I disagree that Sakurai should of let her in for the following reasons.
- While he may be the leader of the smash bros team at HAL, he doesn't have total control. This may not be his fault.
- Sakurai is under no obligation to simply follow your demands.
- Do you have any idea how hard it is to make a game? They can't just put in as many guys as they want.
- Do not ever call Sakurai an idiot again. Do you have any idea how amazing he is? Get this: Sakurai created Kirby's Dream Land, a pretty long and good game, when he was 19!. Beat that.
- Krystal is simply not a good character. She's only appeared in 2 games, whereas Wolf has appeared in every starfox game to date.
- Adding Krystal in, along with wolf, would put the Starfox series at 4 guys! Star Fox series has only had 5 games! Kirby series, on the other hand, which has had 20+ games, would only have 3 guys.
- Hope that convinced you. 18.104.22.168 03:06, February 17, 2010 (UTC)
"Krystal is simply not a good character. She's only appeared in 2 games, whereas Wolf has appeared in every starfox game to date." First off, Wolf did not appear in the original Starfox for SNES, forgot about that game? He also did not appear in Adventures. Krystal appeared in 3 Starfox games, Assault, Adventures, and Command, on top of that she had a big role in all three of those titles, you can also say she has appeared in every Starfox game after 64 (with the one exception of 64 3D) So yes, she's pretty important to the series as of now. You were right about everything else though.
Krystal appears a number of times in three characters' Smash taunts, and I believe people recognise her more from those than as a trophy. As such, I believe it's better to give them the option of finding the Smash taunt page by searching her name, if that's what they were looking for. Someone new might not be familiar with the term "smash taunt", and may use the names of the characters who appear in the smash taunt to find the page they are looking for. Mako Shark (talk) 20:24, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Krystal lacks the notability for that. Chances are slim that one would look her up here after performing a smash taunt (this is even considering the player knows how to perform the taunt), after viewing her trophy or sticker, they'd be curious and search her name. It is appreciated that you consider such factors, but said factors are extremely minor and are thus not noteworthy. BNK [E|T|C] 20:27, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
- A disambiguation instead of a redirect here is completely sensible. Omega Tyrant 20:26, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Disagree, she has a notable cameo on Lylat Cruise and has a trophy. Those are two possible redirects and therefore she should have a disambiguation page to the appropriate articles. Omega Tyrant 20:31, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Also, I highly doubt smashers recognise here more as a trophy than from her role in the Smash taunts. Omega Tyrant 20:35, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
- I, too, doubt that most people recognise her as a trophy more than her role in the Smash taunts, but there is no way of proving probability of someone searching for Krystal in or as a Smash taunt versus a trophy. Regardless, she is notable in her role in Smash taunts, and is mentioned in the Dojo on the Smash taunts page. People searching for the Krystal trophy will find what they are looking for very shortly after they see the redirect page. Mako Shark (talk) 20:38, August 10, 2010 (UTC)