|This Super Smash Bros. related article or section is a stub. You can help Smashpedia by expanding it.|
Suplex (スプレックス) is a special move in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. It is one of the Mii Brawler's side specials. It replaced the Headache Maker special from Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U.
Suplex had the Mii dash to grab another fighter. Once a fighter has been grabbed, the Mii will jump backward, hitting the other fighter's head on the ground.
- Good for racking up damage.
- Decent Damage.
- Has super armor during the backdrop.
- Is a command grab.
- Can punish shields since it's a grab.
- Very low knockback makes it unusable for KO'ing.
- No horizontal recovery due to a small horizontal movement.
- KOs the Mii Brawler First if used as a sacrificial KO.