Superspicy Curry (
While the stream of fire doesn't normally end until the effect wears off, it is temporarily suspended if the character grabs someone. This is to prevent the fire from creating a sort of wobble. The fire resumes when the grabbed character is released.
"Curry" is also a mode in Special Brawl, which gives all players a permanent "Curry" status.
One can perform a glitch with the hot curry as well.
This was an item in Kirby's Dream Land that granted Kirby the ability to spit fireballs. However, this has not appeared in later Kirby games (likely because of the innovation of copy abilities in Kirby's Adventure).
The spiciest curry around. Eat it, and you'll be able to attack by spitting out fireballs. The eater of the curry will soon be unable to handle the heat, however, and end up frantically dashing about the screen. This is a pretty funny sight that never gets old, especially when it's Samus or Snake. Eat this mouth-scorching dish if you dare.
- Kirby's Dream Land (1992)
Hope you're a fan of spicy food, because this curry will set your mouth on fire! I'm not kidding--whoever eats this will actually shoot balls of fire from his or her mouth, hurting those who get too close. Water doesn't help with spiciness, so this works underwater too! Too bad there's no milk weapon...
- Game Boy - Kirby's Dream Land (08/1992)
- When one plays as Kirby, Wario, or King Dedede, and uses inhale/swallow on an opponent, the fire from the curry disappears (the fire around the player will still be there).
- When one is under curry effect, one can damage using one's taunt, like R.O.B.'s Diffusion Beam. Oddly, characters that spin or turn their faces in any direction during the taunt will continue shooting fireballs forward.
- The curry effect can overlap with the Bunny Hood, which can make characters run even faster, and makes it easier for Sonic to outrun the cars on Big Blue.
- This item will not work with characters who have triggered the Undead glitch.