Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, the definitive Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you can add info about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,928 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server; if you want to join follow the link provided. There is also a Super Smash Bros character creator wiki, so if you have any ideas for future Smash Bros content, just drop it on there using the link here.
Downloadable Content (also known as DLC) is content that is not in the base game cartridge, and needs to be downloaded via Nintendo eShop or other sites to be available in the game. Currently, DLC Packs 1 and 2 have been released with a third planned to be on the way.
|Around the Wiki|
Hello everyone, I am ToXin, I play Smash Bros competitively but I too have my fair share of fun, casual play. With the release of Min Min as the firs…
Read more >
Hey People Of Fandom! I'm making a video where I cover people's opinions on the best characters in Smash Ultimate. So, I'm wondering, who are commonl…Read more >
I found a link to Mii Fighter that didn't exist. why?Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- MOTHER (universe)
edited by Potsk 2 hours ago
Summary: EarthBound is the second installment, not the name of the series.
- User:Otaku Geekster
edited by Otaku Geekster 11 hours ago
Summary: My Classic Mode Scores: Min Min is currently ranked in between Wario and Samus, but I'm not sealing her score just yet. And like I said before, my tier will be updated with each new DLC released... Added photo:
- Min Min (Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)
edited by ShroomstagramUser 14 hours ago
- Palette Swap (Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)
edited by Insertinternethere 18 hours ago
- Mii Fighter Costumes
edited by Shideravan 19 hours ago
- Final Smash
edited by S741299 1 day ago
The Ultimate Celebration of Gaming
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,928 articles.
- 29,137 files uploaded.
- -1 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- June 22, 2020
- The 6th DLC fighter is revealed to be Min Min from ARMS, and will be released on June 29, 2020.
- March 26, 2020
- In a Nintendo Direct Mini, the 6th DLC fighter is revealed to be from ARMS, and will be announced and released later in June.
- January 16, 2020
- Byleth is announced as the 5th DLC fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, with six new characters to be announced later as part of Fighters Pass Vol. 2.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat