Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, the definitive Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you can add info about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,940 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server; if you want to join follow the link provided.
Zelda is a returning character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Originally from the Legend of Zelda Universe, Zelda is the princess of the kingdom of Hyrule. As a fighter, Zelda fights with her magic attacks, presumably endowed from her possession of the Triforce of Wisdom. These magic attacks tend to require precision on the part of the player, especially her aerial attacks. Her aerials have extremely small (in both size and frames) sweetspots. If she misses these sweetspots, the attacks are incredibly weak; but if the sweetspot hits, they are among the most powerful attacks in the game. Due to the high knockback of most of her attacks, Zelda players rely less on combos and more on tech-chasing and edgeguarding. For edgeguarding, Zelda wields one of the most effective projectiles in the game: Din's Fire. Unlike many attacks, Din's Fire becomes stronger and larger the farther it travels. Zelda is also able to transform into Sheik if the situation requires...(more)
|Around the Wiki|
Who's Your Best Assist Trophy Mine is Elec Man, Isabelle and WaluigiRead more >
I don't do anything outside of just existRead more >
Note: I’m just gonna get right to it.
“I’m still wondering how I’m gonna beat Galeem alone.” Stealth Elf explained to Smoky Progg. “You don’t.” Mario …Read more >
Yep, I'm coming up with a Moveset on the spot for my Pokèself. LuxrayBlast Koritsu is a Shinx (Currently when this was made), who is a featherweight …Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Elsa let you go, so escape with your life while you can
comment by Markisr2d2 11 hours ago
- Banned The Person Above You Because We Need To Continue The Series
created by Nova Stopmonk 14 hours ago
- Concern about the main page
comment by Lemonz1974 18 hours ago
edited by Lemonz1974 18 hours ago
Summary: Undid revision 592252 by Minegamer09 (Talk) Added photo:
- Master chief but ———
comment by Markisr2d2 23 hours ago
edited by Titanoboa12 1 day ago
Summary: Editing a gallery Added photo:
The Ultimate Celebration of Gaming
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,940 articles.
- 28,721 files uploaded.
- -1 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- March 26, 2020
- In a Nintendo Direct Mini, the 6th DLC fighter is revealed to be from ARMS, and will be announced and released later in June.
- January 16, 2020
- Byleth is announced as the 5th DLC fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, with six new characters to be announced later as part of Fighters Pass Vol. 2.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat