Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, the definitive Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you can add info about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,911 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server; if you want to join follow the link provided.
Villager is a character from the Animal Crossing universe. He is the first Animal Crossing character to be playable and will make his first appearance in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U, although trophies, stages, and an Assist Trophy have represented the series since Melee.
|Around the Wiki|
I'll start; at a killer score of 2,202,770, . (And I'd honestly say if I had a dollar for everyone who's highest score at 9.9 comes from my main Yosh…Read more >
Series:JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Skill:Critical Health Assist
Skill Description:Spawns An Assist Trophy Ally When Badl…Read more >
What? The Japanese text representation of series titles in the minor universes section has a notable flaw which comes across primarily on mobile. The…Read more >
Character Universe How to Unlock
Mario At start
LuigiPlay 1P Mode with Mario without continues.
Fire Emblem Play 1P …
Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Video Editor
edited by Shideravan 6 hours ago
edited by Shideravan 7 hours ago
edited by Caleb Law 9 hours ago
Making Your Mark
Is something missing? Is there a mistake? Don't be shy.
Click the edit button and
you can add to any page!
earned the Making Your Mark badge
Awarded for making 10 edits on articles!
- Downloadable Content
edited by KevinTimMeredith7108949603 11 hours ago
Summary: In Super Smash Bros. Ultimate:
- Kirby (Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)
edited by PinkyPKGacha 1 day ago
edited by AtomsalebPizza 2 days ago
The Ultimate Crossover
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,911 articles.
- 28,515 files uploaded.
- -1 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- September 4, 2019
- Banjo & Kazooie is added as a DLC character, while Terry Bogard is announced as the 4th DLC fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, with more DLC fighters planned beside the Fighter Pass.
- June 11, 2019
- Hero from Dragon Quest and Rare's Banjo & Kazooie are announced as the third and fourth DLC fighters for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate at the E3 2019 Nintendo Direct.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat