Which right are you requesting(other than rollback)?:
How long have you been editing here?:
- Since July 3rd, 2017
Summarize why you want to/should have these rights:
- Thanks to the Random Page button, I've noticed that there are many, many, many unnecessary articles that are usually stubs, trophy pages for one item, or glitches. Many years ago back in 2008-2010 when the wiki was booming with editors, they've left quite a mess behind and it's up to someone to clean it up. I'm not saying that someone is me, but anybody with the power to merge, delete, and all that good stuff. Being an active editor, I believe such rights would do good in my hands. I constantly check the wiki and review every edit that has been done.
- While the wiki is slow at the moment, I can believe that there will be a hoard of editors when Ultimate comes out and it would be nice to have another set of hands monitoring each article.
- In short, I'm active, I know what I'm doing, and I know what I will do for the future of this wiki.
- ... Dialga Time Lord~~~~
- DerpyDoodle 03:55, October 2, 2018 (UTC) From what I have seen, AceFedora is completely correct about his activity and dedication to improving pages. DerpyDoodle 03:55, October 2, 2018 (UTC)
- ... Because he is a reliable and active editor who taught me how to improve my editing and continues to be an Example to the Community of what an active user should be.~~~~
- Note: The following documentation is stored at Template:Rfa/doc. If you would like to change this text, please edit it there.
- Note: This template is pre-loaded on new RfA pages, but only when they are created by the inputbox on the general RfA page. Please do not use this template apart from that inputbox.
This template is used to set up the basic formatting and structure of requests for adminship. Users creating such a request should fill out the info requested by the template, following the instructions implied by the placeholder content on the page.