Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,700 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server. If you want to join follow the link provided.
Smash Tour is a mode in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. It is a board game-like mode similar to that of Mario Party and Wii Party. It was made to compensate the exclusivity of Smash Run on the 3DS version, and thus for adding yet more variety for both versions.
|Around the Wiki|
OH BOY, SPIRITS! NOW WE KNOW THAT MAGALOR AND LANKY KONG AREN'T GONNA BE FIGHTERS! AH, BUT ALAS, WE HAVE A PIRANHA PLANT! A bizarre choice for a figh…Read more >
With the inclusion of spirits, which are similar to Brawl's stickers, there's going to be a lot of representation in Ultimate. Sure, you may feel lik…Read more >
What we need is a 2nd Bandai Namco Rep is Klonoa for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Klonoa (クロノア, Kuronoa), sometimes referred to as Klonoa of the Wind (風…Read more >
No, I'm not gonna talk about the Grinch movie, this is something big, regarding the latest Smash Ultimate leak.
Anyway, earlier today, some person nam…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Super Smash Blog updates
edited by DBFan9000 9 minutes ago
- Pichu (SSBU)
edited by DigitalBroz9 44 minutes ago
Summary: Special Moves:
- Sonic's appearance
comment by Sebz the hedgehog 3 2 hours ago
- Um hey..
comment by Dialga time lord 2 hours ago
edited by BrandonMan2000 3 hours ago
- Giga Bowser (Final Smash)
edited by Nova Stopmonk 5 hours ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,700 articles.
- 25,284 files uploaded.
- 141 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- November 1, 2018
- Ken and Incineroar are revealed alongside Piranha Plant in the last Super Smash Bros. Ultimate direct before its release.
- September 13, 2018
- Isabelle is announced in the latest Nintendo Direct.
- August 8, 2018
- Characters Simon and King K. Rool are announced as newcomers for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in the last Nintendo Direct, alongside new Echo Fighters Richter, Chrom, and Dark Samus.
- June 12, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is named and given a release date. All fighters from previous games are confirmed to return, with the addition of newcomers Inkling, Ridley and a new Echo Fighter, Daisy.
- March 8, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo Switch has been announced in the new Nintendo Direct.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat