Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,700 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server. If you want to join follow the link provided.
Compared to previous games in the Super Smash Bros. series, the music of Super Smash Bros. Brawl has a much larger significance to overall gameplay. Where Brawl's predecessors had no more than two songs per stage, some stages in Brawl, such as Halberd, have as many as twelve. Brawl director Masahiro Sakurai stated on the Smash Bros. DOJO!! that his group of arrangement supervisors were asked to listen to "an elite selection of Nintendo music" and arrange several of their favorite songs, which "means there will be quite a number of songs." In fact, there are 258 different songs one can listen to in the game's Sound Test feature. However, not all of these songs are available from the start; many require unlocking or are collectible CDs... (more)
|Around the Wiki|
Seeing how the Smash website now allows you to "change costume" when on a fighter's page, I noticed how Larry is the first (or second, technically) c…Read more >
PAAAAAAAAAWNCH!Read more >
I know this is old news, but, I'm really happy the Mii Fighters are in Ultimate. I was scared they would be cut from Ultimate due to their small role…Read more >
I'm newRead more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Um hey..
comment by AceFedora 5 minutes ago
- Ban the Person Above you X
created by Dialga time lord 6 minutes ago
- Focus Attack
edited by AceFedora 18 minutes ago
Summary: Focus, Ken Added category: Stubs Added photo:
- Tatsumaki Senpukyaku
edited by AceFedora 26 minutes ago
Summary: Tatsu, from Xenoblade X Added category: Stubs Added photo:
- List of Meteor Smashes (Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)
edited by Dialga time lord 30 minutes ago
Added categories: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Meteor smashes, Attacks
- Your Argument Is Invalid III
created by Dialga time lord 1 hour ago
The Ultimate Crossover
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,700 articles.
- 25,803 files uploaded.
- -1 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- December 7, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is released.
- November 6, 2018
- Persona 5's Joker is announced to be the first DLC Fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate at the 2018 Game Awards.
- November 1, 2018
- Ken and Incineroar are revealed alongside Piranha Plant in the last Super Smash Bros. Ultimate direct before its release.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat