Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you can add info about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,805 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server; if you want to join follow the link provided.
Compared to previous games in the Super Smash Bros. series, the music of Super Smash Bros. Brawl has a much larger significance to overall gameplay. Where Brawl's predecessors had no more than two songs per stage, some stages in Brawl, such as Halberd, have as many as twelve. Brawl director Masahiro Sakurai stated on the Smash Bros. DOJO!! that his group of arrangement supervisors were asked to listen to "an elite selection of Nintendo music" and arrange several of their favorite songs, which "means there will be quite a number of songs." In fact, there are 258 different songs one can listen to in the game's Sound Test feature. However, not all of these songs are available from the start; many require unlocking or are collectible CDs... (more)
|Around the Wiki|
Hi, What's Up Cstoczyn (talk) 17:18, May 14, 2019 (UTC)Read more >
Hi just chatting. I've seen lots of new things when people talk about who they want in smash but I'm just going to go back to well and old favorite …Read more >
Whenever I play against someone who uses joker, I just use toon link and annihilate them. I think that toon link is under-credited, help with the ris…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
edited by LazyJustice 3 hours ago
Added category: Characters (SSBU)
- Isabelle (Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)
edited by DoodleDonkey132 12 hours ago
edited by 867239 15 hours ago
- Hey again.
comment by AceFedora 16 hours ago
edited by Techout 19 hours ago
edited by TrentonAndTimmyPlays1 19 hours ago
The Ultimate Crossover
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,805 articles.
- 27,343 files uploaded.
- 126 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- April 17, 2019
- Joker is added as a DLC character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate along with Challenger Pack #1 and new modes.
- December 7, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is released.
- November 6, 2018
- Persona 5's Joker is announced to be the first DLC Fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate at the 2018 Game Awards.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat