Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, the definitive Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you can add info about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,865 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server; if you want to join follow the link provided.
Snake is a newcomer to the Smash series in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The sole representative character of the Metal Gear, he was the first confirmed third-party character for Brawl, later joined by Sonic. Snake's playstyle depends heavily on his various projectiles, including his up and down smash attacks. In fact, all four of Snake's special moves can be used as projectile attacks. Snake is also heavyweight, making him harder to KO, and his crawl allows him to dodge many projectiles. These attributes, along with a multitude of high-knockback moves, are the primary reasons Snake is ranked 2nd on the current Brawl tier list. (more...)
|Around the Wiki|
If Ryuji Sakamoto/ Skull was added to Smash Bros Ultimate, I came up with a move set for him while playing Persona Q2 New Cinema Labyrinth.
Neutral Sp…Read more >
The Fighters that are assigned to fight Ganon in Classic Mode are Link, Zelda, Young Link, Demise, Roy, Toon Link, Mii Swordfighter, Starly, Max Roc…Read more >
The Fighters that are assigned to fight Rathalos in Classic Mode at the end of their round are Duck Hunt, Marth, Yoshi, Funky Kong, Boshi, Mach Rider…Read more >
Hey guys, wanted to let everybody know that it isn't a good idea to put information into articles that aren't 100% confirmed, specifically about futu…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
edited by Bayo15 5 hours ago
- Changing Stages name
created by Randolph Thespis Klauwd III 8 hours ago
- Guided Robo Beam
edited by Randolph Thespis Klauwd III 11 hours ago
- Rear Egg
edited by RedFlames1 22 hours ago
Added category: Downloadable Content
- Rear Egg
edited by RedFlames1 22 hours ago
Added category: DLC
- Request for Content Moderator: Lemonz1974
created by Randolph Thespis Klauwd III 23 hours ago
The Ultimate Crossover
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,865 articles.
- 28,430 files uploaded.
- -1 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- September 4, 2019
- Banjo & Kazooie is added as a DLC character, while Terry Bogard is announced as the 4th DLC fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, with more DLC fighters planned beside the Fighter Pass.
- June 11, 2019
- Hero from Dragon Quest and Rare's Banjo & Kazooie are announced as the third and fourth DLC fighters for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate at the E3 2019 Nintendo Direct.
- April 17, 2019
- Joker is added as a DLC character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate along with Challenger Pack #1 and new modes.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat