Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,700 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server. If you want to join follow the link provided.
|Brawl's tier list|
A tier list is a ranking compiled by the Smash Back Room of Smash World Forums to summarize the overall relative metagame potential of the various characters throughout the Smash Bros. series. The lists are divided into "tiers" which group similarly-viable charcters together, hence the name. Tier list rankings are based on the status of a character's metagame, tournament placings, and matchups; all assuming high-level play and standard tournament rulesets. The current top-ranked characters are Pikachu for SSB, Fox for Melee, and Meta Knight for Brawl. Tier lists are often controversial within the Smash community: the placements themselves are hotly debated, and the list as a whole is often misunderstood. (more...)
|Around the Wiki|
With the final character reveals, I think Sakurai really did out do himself with the reveal of Ken as the echo fighter of Ryu and the fire pokemon In…Read more >
OH BOY, SPIRITS! NOW WE KNOW THAT MAGALOR AND LANKY KONG AREN'T GONNA BE FIGHTERS! AH, BUT ALAS, WE HAVE A PIRANHA PLANT! A bizarre choice for a figh…Read more >
With the inclusion of spirits, which are similar to Brawl's stickers, there's going to be a lot of representation in Ultimate. Sure, you may feel lik…Read more >
What we need is a 2nd Bandai Namco Rep is Klonoa for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Klonoa (クロノア, Kuronoa), sometimes referred to as Klonoa of the Wind (風…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Someone Claims These Will Also Be Newcomers
created by Dialga time lord 54 seconds ago
- Bout stuff
comment by Izombiejoe 44 minutes ago
- Warp Star
edited by Goldsith 3 hours ago
Summary: Major need of clean up and updating.
- Ban the Person Above You IX: The Realization
created by Yamktoalid41 3 hours ago
- User blog:Aj Mullens/Smashing Everyone Flat
posted by Aj Mullens 3 hours ago
New blog: With the final character reveals, I think Sakurai really did out do himself with the reveal of Ken as the echo fighter of Ryu and the fire pokemon... Summary: Another rant, and another reflection blog for everyone's enjoyment. Added category: Blog posts
- Dark Pit (SSBWU/3DS)
edited by DavidVi11aronga 3 hours ago
Excellence in Multiplayer
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,700 articles.
- 25,302 files uploaded.
- 149 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- November 1, 2018
- Ken and Incineroar are revealed alongside Piranha Plant in the last Super Smash Bros. Ultimate direct before its release.
- September 13, 2018
- Isabelle is announced in the latest Nintendo Direct.
- August 8, 2018
- Characters Simon and King K. Rool are announced as newcomers for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in the last Nintendo Direct, alongside new Echo Fighters Richter, Chrom, and Dark Samus.
- June 12, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is named and given a release date. All fighters from previous games are confirmed to return, with the addition of newcomers Inkling, Ridley and a new Echo Fighter, Daisy.
- March 8, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo Switch has been announced in the new Nintendo Direct.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat