Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,700 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server. If you want to join follow the link provided.
Villager is a character from the Animal Crossing universe. He is the first Animal Crossing character to be playable and will make his first appearance in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U, although trophies, stages, and an Assist Trophy have represented the series since Melee.
|Around the Wiki|
Seeing how the Smash website now allows you to "change costume" when on a fighter's page, I noticed how Larry is the first (or second, technically) c…Read more >
PAAAAAAAAAWNCH!Read more >
I know this is old news, but, I'm really happy the Mii Fighters are in Ultimate. I was scared they would be cut from Ultimate due to their small role…Read more >
I'm newRead more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Mr. Game & Watch
edited by Cinosgaming 37 minutes ago
- List of Meteor Smashes (Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)
edited by Dialga time lord 1 hour ago
Summary: Added links to other articles and added categories. Added categories: Lists, Game Mechanics
- Bowser Jr. (Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)
edited by DoomDemon82 2 hours ago
Click the edit button, and then the Add a picture button. You can add a photo from your computer, or from another page on the wiki.
earned the Paparazzi badge
Awarded for adding 5 pictures to articles!
- Ryu (Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)
edited by JohnnyOTGS 3 hours ago
- A Bowser Jr. Age Dilemma
comment by TherealDarknes 3 hours ago
Comment: pretty sure hes still younger
comment by XXK1rbyF4nB0y69Xx 3 hours ago
Comment: F A L C O N K I C K !
The Ultimate Crossover
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,700 articles.
- 25,804 files uploaded.
- -1 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- December 7, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is released.
- November 6, 2018
- Persona 5's Joker is announced to be the first DLC Fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate at the 2018 Game Awards.
- November 1, 2018
- Ken and Incineroar are revealed alongside Piranha Plant in the last Super Smash Bros. Ultimate direct before its release.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat