Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you can add info about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,795 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server; if you want to join follow the link provided.
Smash Tour is a mode in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. It is a board game-like mode similar to that of Mario Party and Wii Party. It was made to compensate the exclusivity of Smash Run on the 3DS version, and thus for adding yet more variety for both versions.
|Around the Wiki|
HelloRead more >
This is what this world is, isn't it? I already creep the frick out of me the first few days of Melee texture modding. I obviously have created some …Read more >
Entrance:Coming Out Of His Pineapple-Shaped House
Neutral Attack:Karate Chops Followed By A Kick
Side Tilt:Spongebob Att…Read more >
The entirety of this blog is about how I've played Brawl, and Smash 64, when you already could have seen from my profile, I don't own them. Heck, I w…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
comment by Dialga time lord 17 minutes ago
- Donkey Kong
edited by Zmario 18 minutes ago
Summary: Undid revision 579043 by Mr. Hewwo (Talk)
- Donkey Kong
edited by Mr. Hewwo 27 minutes ago
- Bayonetta (Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)
edited by Top2456 1 hour ago
- Beta Elements
edited by TheWikiOddish 2 hours ago
Click the edit button, and then the Add a picture button. You can add a photo from your computer, or from another page on the wiki.
earned the Paparazzi badge
Awarded for adding 5 pictures to articles!
- Beta Elements
edited by TheWikiOddish 3 hours ago
Summary: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U':
The Ultimate Crossover
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,795 articles.
- 26,834 files uploaded.
- -1 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- December 7, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is released.
- November 6, 2018
- Persona 5's Joker is announced to be the first DLC Fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate at the 2018 Game Awards.
- November 1, 2018
- Ken and Incineroar are revealed alongside Piranha Plant in the last Super Smash Bros. Ultimate direct before its release.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat