Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, the definitive Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you can add info about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,824 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server; if you want to join follow the link provided.
Priority is a property of hitboxes in the Super Smash Bros. series that defines their behaviour when interacting with other hitboxes. The mechanics of normal priority state that two attacks will cancel each other out if they deal similar damage (within 8%), whereas otherwise one attack will overpower and go through the other - aerial attacks, however, are not completely interrupted. Certain hitboxes also have transcendent priority, which prevents them from colliding with other attacks, for example, the hitboxes of Fox's lasers cannot be canceled by attacks. The term "priority" is often - technically incorrectly - used as a measure of an attack's hitbox location and timing. (more...)
|Around the Wiki|
Skill:Critical Health Attack & Defense⬆️⬆️⬆️
Description:Greatly Increases Attack Power And Defense When Badly…Read more >
So Here's The Plot:
After The World Was Restored,Everyone Thought The World Was Safe,But They Were Wrong. Shulk Foresaw The Resurrection Of Dharkon,Wh…Read more >
a fun thing made by me.
1. Create your own. 2. Don't just make a roster which is just a bunch of one character 3. show a image of your roster.Read more >
Taunting As Heavy On His Own Stage,2Fort,Will Begin Some Dialogue With Other TF2 Characters.
Here's Some Examples:
Heavy:Explain Little Italian M…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
comment by TheSonicManiac 43 minutes ago
- Metroid (universe)
edited by Super Smash Bros. Extreme 15 hours ago
Edited the section: Stages
- Chain Attack
edited by RedFlames1 17 hours ago
- List of updates (SSB-3DS/Wii U)
edited by RedFlames1 17 hours ago
Added category: DLC
edited by DBFan9000 19 hours ago
Summary: In Super Smash Bros. Melee: Added photo:
- Ken (Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)
edited by DBFan9000 1 day ago
Summary: Grabs and Throws:
The Ultimate Crossover
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,824 articles.
- 27,744 files uploaded.
- -1 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- June 11, 2019
- Hero from Dragon Quest and Rare's Banjo & Kazooie are announced as the third and fourth DLC fighters for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate at the E3 2019 Nintendo Direct.
- April 17, 2019
- Joker is added as a DLC character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate along with Challenger Pack #1 and new modes.
- December 7, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is released.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat