Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,755 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server. If you want to join follow the link provided.
Mr. Game & Watch, known in Japan as just Game & Watch (ゲーム＆ウォッチ Gēmu ando Wocchi?) is a composite representation of various generic characters featured in Nintendo's Game & Watch products and video game series created in 1980 by Gunpei Yokoi. Mr. Game & Watch is a man from Superflat World, a completely flat world, having no third-dimension whatsoever.
|Around the Wiki|
HelloRead more >
This is what this world is, isn't it? I already creep the frick out of me the first few days of Melee texture modding. I obviously have created some …Read more >
Entrance:Coming Out Of His Pineapple-Shaped House
Neutral Attack:Karate Chops Followed By A Kick
Side Tilt:Spongebob Att…Read more >
The entirety of this blog is about how I've played Brawl, and Smash 64, when you already could have seen from my profile, I don't own them. Heck, I w…Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Ban The Person Above You Because We Hit The Max # of Comments.
created by Goldsith 1 hour ago
- Beta Elements
edited by TheWikiOddish 1 hour ago
Summary: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U':
- Beta Elements
edited by TheWikiOddish 2 hours ago
Summary: Still gotta work on this.
- Beta Elements
edited by TheWikiOddish 3 hours ago
- Your Argument Is Invalid III
created by Goldsith 4 hours ago
- Smash Brawl Rankings
edited by Zmario 6 hours ago
The Ultimate Crossover
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,755 articles.
- 26,819 files uploaded.
- 116 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- December 7, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is released.
- November 6, 2018
- Persona 5's Joker is announced to be the first DLC Fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate at the 2018 Game Awards.
- November 1, 2018
- Ken and Incineroar are revealed alongside Piranha Plant in the last Super Smash Bros. Ultimate direct before its release.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat