Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, the definitive Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you can add info about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,940 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server; if you want to join follow the link provided.
The Wombo Combo is possibly the most recognizable competitive Smash video, referring to a California Tournament with commentary by HomeMade Waffle, Phil, and Mango. It was "accidentally" created by SS/Tang and used on Zhu, who was playing as Fox. The original move itself was by using a constant grab release, until a final three-hit move of the Reflector, Up Smash, and then a Knee Smash.
The combo has since become very popular, mainly due to the video's humorous reactions. Read More...
|Around the Wiki|
I found a link to Mii Fighter that didn't exist. why?Read more >
Who's Your Best Assist Trophy Mine is Elec Man, Isabelle and WaluigiRead more >
I don't do anything outside of just existRead more >
Note: I’m just gonna get right to it.
“I’m still wondering how I’m gonna beat Galeem alone.” Stealth Elf explained to Smoky Progg. “You don’t.” Mario …Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
comment by SSBU4life 2 minutes ago
Stopping By to Say Hi
You can leave other users messages by clicking "New section" on their talk page.Ask for help, thank them for their work, or just say hi!
earned the Stopping By to Say Hi badge
Awarded for leaving a message on someone else's talk page!
- User blog:SSBU4life/We need to fill in the Mii Fighter page hole
posted by SSBU4life 4 minutes ago
New blog: I found a link to Mii Fighter that didn't exist. why? Summary: Blog post created or updated. Added category: Blog posts
Write your opinions and questions! Click on Recent blog posts in
the sidebar, and then the link on the left for Create a new blog post.
earned the Dear Smashers... badge
Awarded for writing 1 blog post!
edited by SSBU4life 6 minutes ago
Added category: Stage icons
- Event Match
edited by SSBU4life 7 minutes ago
Added categories: Menu items (SSBM), Menu items (SSBWU), Menu items (SSBB)
edited by SSBU4life 8 minutes ago
Added category: Terms
- Smash Bros. DOJO!!
edited by SSBU4life 8 minutes ago
Added categories: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U
The Ultimate Celebration of Gaming
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,940 articles.
- 28,725 files uploaded.
- -1 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- March 26, 2020
- In a Nintendo Direct Mini, the 6th DLC fighter is revealed to be from ARMS, and will be announced and released later in June.
- January 16, 2020
- Byleth is announced as the 5th DLC fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, with six new characters to be announced later as part of Fighters Pass Vol. 2.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat