Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, the definitive Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you can add info about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,861 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server; if you want to join follow the link provided.
Smash Run, known as Field Smash (フィールドスマッシュ) in Japan, is a new game mode for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U that was revealed during the Smash Bros Nintendo Direct on 04/8/2014. It is exclusive for the 3DS version.
|Around the Wiki|
The Fighters that are assigned to fight Ganon in Classic Mode are Link, Zelda, Young Link, Demise, Roy, Toon Link, Mii Swordfighter, Starly, Max Roc…Read more >
The Fighters that are assigned to fight Rathalos in Classic Mode at the end of their round are Duck Hunt, Marth, Yoshi, Funky Kong, Boshi, Mach Rider…Read more >
Hey guys, wanted to let everybody know that it isn't a good idea to put information into articles that aren't 100% confirmed, specifically about futu…Read more >
Thanks~Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Terry Bogard
edited by ScottKazama 2 hours ago
Edited the section: Trivia
- Banjo & Kazooie (Super Smash Bros. Ultimate)
edited by MarvelFanLady 7 hours ago
edited by CoolDeante 12 hours ago
edited by 867239 16 hours ago
- Regna Ferox
edited by RedFlames1 20 hours ago
Added category: Stages
- Boxing Ring
edited by DrParadox 21 hours ago
Summary: Character titles:
The Ultimate Crossover
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,861 articles.
- 28,421 files uploaded.
- -1 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- September 4, 2019
- Banjo & Kazooie is added as a DLC character, while Terry Bogard is announced as the 4th DLC fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, with more DLC fighters planned beside the Fighter Pass.
- June 11, 2019
- Hero from Dragon Quest and Rare's Banjo & Kazooie are announced as the third and fourth DLC fighters for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate at the E3 2019 Nintendo Direct.
- April 17, 2019
- Joker is added as a DLC character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate along with Challenger Pack #1 and new modes.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat