Smash Bros. Ultimate
Everything you need to know about the upcoming Switch game!
Read about the various characters of the Smash Bros. universe.
Discover the secrets of all the Smash Bros. stages.
Read about the history of the Smash Bros. franchise here!
Welcome to Smashpedia, The #1 Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you help add info to about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 2,738 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server. If you want to join follow the link provided.
Amiibo (Stylized as "amiibo") is the name given to figurines designed for use with the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U has been shown to be able to use these figures. A player of either game can place an Amiibo figurine on the bottom left side of the Wii U Gamepad or the New Nintendo 3DS touchscreen, and the Amiibo will be able to fight against the player or assist them in battles. Read More...
|Around the Wiki|
Za Warudo! TOKI YO TOMARE! Soshite, toki wo ugeki desu.Read more >
what is itRead more >
whats a blogRead more >
Put in as many characters you played as and favor something with then
- Duck Hunt: Neutral Specials and Side Taunts
- Wario: Down Specials, Smash Attacks, …
Read more >
Here are the newest edits to our wiki. For additional information, see our Recent Changes log.
- Quick everyone, write something in Japanese that is not Omae wa mo shindeiru!
comment by The SuperStar 21 minutes ago
- Ban The Person Above You Because We Hit The Max # of Comments.
created by Yamktoalid41 35 minutes ago
- Your Argument Is Invalid III
created by Goldsith 46 minutes ago
edited by RedFlames1 1 hour ago
edited by RedFlames1 1 hour ago
Added category: Super Smash Bros. universe
edited by RedFlames1 2 hours ago
Added category: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
The Ultimate Crossover
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 2,738 articles.
- 26,483 files uploaded.
- 183 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or fourm, or getting onto chat. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- December 7, 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is released.
- November 6, 2018
- Persona 5's Joker is announced to be the first DLC Fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate at the 2018 Game Awards.
- November 1, 2018
- Ken and Incineroar are revealed alongside Piranha Plant in the last Super Smash Bros. Ultimate direct before its release.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
Super Smash Chat