Welcome to Smashpedia, the definitive Super Smash Bros. site on Fandom.
Welcome to Smashpedia! Here you can add info about the franchise known as Super Smash Bros. We currently have 3,017 pages here so make sure to hop in and edit if you're 13 or older. We also have a Discord server; if you want to join follow the link provided.
Distant Planet is a stage in Super Smash Bros. Brawl representing the Pikmin series. As such, it is the home stage of Olimar and his Pikmin. Set on the otherwise unnamed Pikmin home planet, the stage consists of a slanted hill on the left and a series of vines and leaves in the center. The plant-based platforms are slightly bouncy. Occasionally, a Bulborb will walk up on the right side of the stage, and landing on its head or in its mouth will likely result in a self-destruct as it drags the character beyond the blast line. Rainstorms will also occur, causing a rush of water down the hill. (more...)
My Music is an option in Super Smash Bros. Brawl that allows you choose a song from a particular franchise for any stage and adjust the likeliness that song will appear in that stage when you do battle in it. This feature appears in the Options sub-menu. read more...
Pac-Man (パックマン,Pakkuman) is Namco Bandai's mascot and the protagonist of the Pac-Man series of games. Pac-Man is one of the most recognizable video game characters in the world, and he is the 3rd third-party character announced in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS / Wii U. Pac-Man is also the 4th third party character announced to join the Super Smash Bros. series after Solid Snake, Sonic and Mega Man.
Lucas is a downloadable character in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. He was confirmed as a surprise announcement during Nintendo Direct on April 1st. He will be available for download on June 14th, 2015.
|Around the Wiki|
The Ultimate Celebration of Gaming
If you want to add any info that isn't already on a page here is an easy way to get started.
- 3,017 articles.
- 31,900 files uploaded.
- 42 active users this month.
If you need help you should speak to one of our admins who can help you in no time with setting up an account, creating a page, blog, or discussion post. They can also help with banning people, fixing edits, deleting pages, or correcting anything.
If you're brand new make some edits to your user page to tell them what you like and who you are.
If you want to read the rules of the wiki check out our Policy page.
If you need to delete a page just add it to the Candidates for Deletion using the appropriate tag for an admin to remove.
- November 21, 2021
- Super Smash Bros. Melee celebrates its 20th Anniversary.
- November 9, 2021
- Following the final Event Tourney for the following November 12th, all previous Spirit Events and Event Tourneys for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will now cycle back to the beginning, starting with Events from December 2018.
- October 18, 2021
- Sora and Challenger Pack 11, as well as the Mii Fighter Costumes based on Octoling, Judd, and Doom Slayer, are released as a part of v13.0.0. They are the final DLC items for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- October 5, 2021
- In the final Mr. Sakurai Presents presentation for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Square Enix and Disney's Sora from the Kingdom Hearts franchise is revealed as the final newcomer for the game set to be released on October 18th. Also revealed is his stage Hollow Bastion, and new Mii Fighter Costumes based on Octoling and Judd from Splatoon and the Doom Slayer from Bethesda's DOOM franchise.
- September 23, 2021
- During the Nintendo Direct, it is announced that the final character for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will be revealed in a dedicated Mr. Sakurai Presents presentation scheduled for the following October 5th.
|Did you know...|
- ...That Villager can Pocket the stars from Yoshi Bomb and Super Dedede Jump?
- ...That Mewtwo has no Custom Moves, although they were planned to be in the game?
- ...That the Hylian visible on the Wii U version of Temple reads "Smash Bros"?
- ...That characters were originally going to have four Custom Moves?
- ...That the design for Mr. Game and Watch is actually 3-dimensional?
- ...That Villager can pocket the Great Fox's laser?
- ...That Greninja's Down Taunt does 1% of damage and a bit of knockback when opponents are next to him?
- ...That the coins on the Golden Plains are two dimensional?
- ...On one stage you can be KO'd by touching Danger Zones when you're above 100% damage?
|name=Toucan Sam|universe=Froot Loops|gender=Male|creator=Kellogg’s}}
Similar to how people have come up with the IRONMAN challenge for your typical multiplayer mode, I'd like to give all Classic Mode players my own cha…