Slippery (sometimes referred to as slick) is a term used to describe certain platforms throughout the Smash series on which characters can slide and have worsened ability to control their movement. In Brawl, slippery platforms can also cause prat falling. Only the Ice Climbers have good traction on slippery platforms.
List of platforms that are slippery
- Flat Zone: The oil slick in the center of the stage
- Fourside: The surface of the UFO
- Great Bay: The parts of the turtle's shell not covered by grass
- Icicle Mountain: Many icy platforms
- Mute City: The pink sections of the track
- Glacial Peak (and its recreation in The Great Maze): Various parts of the stage are icy
- Iceberg: Turns all platforms slippery
- Pokémon Stadium 2: In the ice change, the icy floor is slippery.
- Stage Builder stages: Ice blocks are a selectable terrain type
- Summit: Much of the stage is ice
|This Super Smash Bros. related article or section is a stub. You can help Smashpedia by expanding it.|