Skyworld is a stage in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The stage consists of a main floating platform with three smaller platforms above the main platform and one platform below connected to the right side of the main platform by a chain, and can raise and move right, or fall and move left. All the platforms have clouds directly beneath them.
All the platforms are breakable, excluding the bottom platform below the main platform. When they are broken, all that is left is the clouds they were on top of. You can stand on the clouds and drop through them as well. It is Pit's home stage.
While the stage can be counter-picked, the stage is normally banned in tournaments due to breakable impassable platforms that make it difficult to move around the stage and to perform a good KO.
Songs in My Music
- Title (Kid Icarus)
- Kid Icarus Original Medley
Bolded songs must be unlocked
- Star KOs are easily obtained from the upper-most platform of the stage.
- Star KOs can be accomplished at relatively low damages
- When the lower-most platforms have been destroyed spikes are easily performed because the spiked character will sail directly through the clouds.
Role in the Subspace Emissary
See Skyworld (SSE).
- There is a glitch on this stage concerning Mr. Game & Watch. If you play as him, break the middle section of the main platform, and walk towards one of the platforms on either side of the new empty space, you will drop through the cloud, as if you had smashed the Control Stick down. However, even if he just walks towards either platform, he will still drop through.
- Another glitch can be performed on this stage with Meta Knight. When using his Side Special, Drill Rush, aim up into a breakable platform and Meta Knight will appear above the platform once the move has been finished.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found