A One-Hit KO (or abbv. OHKO) is a very strong hit that can KO the enemy at 0% damage, but basically all of them are highly conditional, all sharing the following restrictions:
- The opponent does not tech, DI, or crouch cancel.
- There is not a wall to block the knockback.
- Knockback may be insufficient on very large stages (e.g. Hyrule Temple, New Pork City)
- Knockback may be insufficient if the attack had been used previously.
- They are essentially normal attacks, so they can be blocked or dodged as usual.
- The opponent is not giant and/or metal.
- The opponent does not Perfect Shield.
- Roy's fully charged Standard Special Move, Flare Blade.
- A forward Smash Attack done by a Home-Run Bat.
- Getting eaten by the Fish on Summit or a Bulborb on Distant Planet. (This is not technically a "hit"; rather, the victim is trapped and dragged off-screen.)
- The Ultimate Chimera's bite. (In Stamina Mode, it's sometimes a One-hit KO.)
- Corneria's cannon laser shots. (Multiple Hits)
- A Pitfall against a Wario using the Wario Bike.
- Marth's Critical Hit Final Smash.
- Wario-Man's fully charged Wario Waft.
- Luigi's Fire Jump Punch inside his Negative Zone Final Smash, but only if used on the ground.
- The Dragoon.
- Puff Up (Jigglypuff's Final Smash) when Jigglypuff shrinks.
- Tabuu's Off Waves (on Normal or higher difficulties in SSE). (Very Hard and Intense in Boss Battle mode)
- Getting crushed in the Subspace Emissary.
- Getting hit by the bow/front of the Pirate Ship.
- Getting hit by a walking Bob-omb while using Fox's reflector. (only in SSB)
- Jigglypuff when its shield breaks.
- Game and Watch's fully charged Oil Panic, with Ness's PK Flash, or another strong projectile.
- The First lone spike on Rumble Falls.
|This Super Smash Bros. related article or section is a stub. You can help Smashpedia by expanding it.|