A One-Hit KO (or abbv. OHKO) is a very strong hit that can KO the enemy at 0% damage, but basically all of them are highly conditional, all sharing the following restrictions:
- The opponent does not tech, double stick DI, or crouch cancel.
- There is not a wall to block the knockback.
- Knockback may be insufficient on very large stages (e.g. Hyrule Temple, New Pork City)
- Knockback may be insufficient if the attack had been used previously.
- They are essentially normal attacks, so they can be blocked or dodged as usual.
- Roy's fully charged Neutral B, Flare Blade
- Pichu's fully charged Skull Bash
- A Smash Attack done by a Home-Run Bat
- Game and Watch's fully charged Oil Panic, with Ness's PK Flash, or another strong projectile
- Getting eaten by the Fish on Summit or a Bulborb on Distant Planet
- Roy's Counter against certain higher-knockback attacks
- The explosion from a Banzai Bill
- The Ultimate Chimera's bite. (in Stamina Mode it's always a One-hit KO)
- Corneria's cannon laser shots.
- Marth's Critical Hit Final Smash
- Lucario's Aura Storm Final Smash when Lucario is at 200%.
- Wario-Man's fully charged Wario Waft.
- Luigi's Fire Jump Punch inside his Negative Zone Final Smash.
- The Dragoon
- Tabuu's Off Waves (on Normal or higher difficulties in SSE) (Very Hard and Intense in Boss Battle mode)
- Getting crushed in a lowering ceiling in the Subspace Emissary
- Getting hit by the bow/front of the ship in Great Sea
There are other attacks than can one-hit KO opponents, but depend on the size of the stage.
|This Super Smash Bros. related article or section is a stub. You can help Smashpedia by expanding it.|