Robin fires a blast of dark magic from his hand which reaches a small distance. Anyone caught in it will be trapped and repeatedly damaged, they will receive more damage if attacked from behind. This move can be used to heal Robin. Like all of his tomes, however, it can only be used a certain amount of times.
|Robin's Special Moves|
|Standard Special||Thunder Magic|
|Final Smash||Pair Up|
|Robin's Custom Special Moves|
|Custom 1||Custom 2|
|Standard Special||Thunder Magic+||Speed Thunder|
|Side Special||Arcfire+||Fire Wall|
|Up Special||Soaring Elwind||Gliding Elwind|
|Down Special||Distant Nosferatu||Goetia|
- In Fire Emblem: Awakening Dark Magic like Nosferatu and Goetia can only be used by Dark Mages and Sorcerers, however Robin appears as their starting class, the Tactician.
- Dark Magic can also be used by units with the Shadowgift Skill, however, Robin can't get the Skill in the game, only the male Robin's daughter Morgan can if he married Aversa, who does have the Skill.
- Nosferatu is the first ability in the Super Smash Bros. series that recovers damage and give damage to other characters at the same time.
- In his reveal trailer, Robin attacking Palutena with Nosferatu may be an inside joke because Palutena is the goddess of light and she is being attacked by darkness.
- Nosferatu is a Romanian word usually treated as a synonym for vampire.
- Goetia is derived from the Greek word meaning "sorcery".