- For the Mii Fighters in general, see Mii Fighter (SSBWU/3DS). For other uses, see Mii. For the other Mii Fighters types, see Mii Brawler (SSBWU/3DS) and Mii Swordfighter (SSBWU/3DS).
Mii Gunners are one of the three types of Mii Fighters. They fight using their arm cannons, shooting multiple types of projectiles.
They previously ranked 54th on the tier list out of 58. They are currently unranked due to their lack of use in competitive play. The Mii Gunner has impressive range on many attacks and good speed as well, but has few kill options and what little kill options they have are very difficult to land or set up for.
Mii Gunners fight at a much longer range than Mii Brawlers or Mii Swordfighters. Nearly their entire set of attacks revolves around shooting something from their arm cannon, but how far it goes varies.
The speed and power of the Mii Gunners depends on their height and weight on the console, much like the other two. Smaller Mii Gunners will go faster, and larger Mii Gunners will be more powerful.
- Neutral Attack: Bludgeons the opponent twice with their arm cannon before firing a point-blank fire shot.
- Side Tilt: Thrusts arm cannon forward and fires a point-blank energy shot. Doesn't count as a projectile.
- Up Tilt: Does an uppercut, emitting a fiery explosion.
- Down Tilt: Points cannon at the ground and causes a small fiery explosion. Looks similar to Samus' Down Tilt.
- Side Smash: Shoots several shots forward, ending with a powerful burst. This smash attack has the longest range of all smash attacks, even though being one with low knockback, lacking K.O potential.
- Up Smash: Does a series of close-range explosions upward in an arc. Looks similar to Samus' Up Smash.
- Down Smash: Causes explosions in front of and behind them. The second explosion is bigger than the first, dealing more knockback.
- Dash Attack: Slams the arm cannon forwards with a hooking punch as a fiery explosion bursts forth from the barrel of the cannon.
- Neutral Aerial: Sweeps with their arm cannon. Its hitboxes are somewhat similar to Ike's Neutral Aerial
- Forward Aerial: Fires an energy shot which covers a solid range. Can push the Gunner back, giving more horizontal recovery options.
- Back Aerial: Points their arm cannon behind them and emits a powerful explosive burst.
- Up Aerial: Shoots several shots upward at long range.
- Down Aerial: Points their arm cannon downward and fires a powerful shot. It has meteor smash properties at the middle hitbox.
Grabs and Throws
- Pummel: Hits the opponent in the midsection with their arm cannon.
- Forward Throw: Punches the opponent with the cannon.
- Back Throw: Throws the opponent and shoots him/her with the cannon. Looks similar to Fox and Falco's Back Throw.
- Up Throw: Throws the opponent upward and shoots the opponent with the cannon.
- Down Throw: Slams the opponent into the ground.
- Side taunt: Pumps up their arm cannon.
- Up taunt: Faces the screen and aims their arm cannon on each side.
- Down taunt: Shoots fire shots on the ground.
In competitive play
To be added
- Dragon Armor
- Fancy Suit
- High-Tech Armor
- Mage Robe
- Standard Outfit
- Steampunk Getup
- Wild West Wear
- Samus's Armor
- Proto Man
- Mega Man X
- Business Suit
- Smash T-shirt
- Honey Bear
- Mega Man EYE
- K.K. Slider
To be added
A Mii sporting a blaster arm, this fighter is a great choice for those who prefer to fight the battle from a distance. The Mii Gunner has a lot of special projectile moves available, so pick your favorites and use them when needed. Don't forget about standard and smash attacks!
- Wii U - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Mii Gunner (Alt)
One of the Mii Gunner's side specials is Stealth Burst. The missile blends in, making it tough to see. Plus, you can control when it explodes, so it's handy for surprise attacks! You could also use Absorbing Vortex to absorb damage done to you by energy weapons. This is one fighter with a lot of tricks up its sleeve!
- The Mii Gunner's moveset takes some inspiration from Samus Aran. The cannon has a similar design.
- The Mii Gunner will normally wear an arm cannon on their right arm, but if they are wearing the Isabelle, K.K. Slider, Inkling, Fox, and Tails DLC costumes, they will hold their weapon weapon in their hand.
|Characters||Mii Fighter (3DS/Wii U · Ultimate)|
Mii Brawler (3DS/Wii U · Ultimate) · Mii Swordfighter (3DS/Wii U · Ultimate) · Mii Gunner (3DS/Wii U · Ultimate)
|Side Characters||Stage Hazard||Dark Emperor|
|Stages||Find Mii · Tomodachi Life · Miiverse · Wuhu Island|
|Music||List||List of Music (Find Mii, Tomodachi Life, and Wii Sports)|
|Song||"Wii Sports Series Medley"|
|Spirits||List of spirits (Mii series)|
|Universes||Find Mii · Miiverse · Tomodachi · Wii Sports|