- For the Mii Fighters in general, see Mii Fighters (SSBU). For other uses, see Mii. For the other Mii Fighters types, see Mii Swordfighter (SSBU) and Mii Brawler (SSBU).
Mii Gunners are one of the three types of Mii Fighters in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, first playable in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. They fight using their arm cannons, shooting multiple types of projectiles.
Changes from SSBWU/3DS
Grabs and Throws
- Neutral Attack: slow two-hit combo that results in strike from cannon arm
- Forward Tilt: short-range laser shot; cannot be angled
- Up Tilt: flaming uppercut with short hop at end
- Down Tilt: close range floor blast that pops foes up
- Dash Attack: gun arm punch; gun shoots and launches opponents away
- Forward Smash: Half-dozen quick gunshots with final finishing shot
- Up Smash: gunshots in an upward arc that ends with the last shot behind the Gunner
- Down Smash: pair of close range shots, one in front and another behind that pop foes up; backward hit deals more damage
- Floor Attack (Front):
- Floor Attack (Back):
- Floor Attack (Trip):
- Ledge Attack: Swipes the arm canon across the space in front of them.
- Neutral aerial: circular attack beginning with the gun arm behind the Gunner
- Forward aerial: small, horizontal shot, with low damage
- Back aerial: backward-aimed shot angled slightly down
- Up aerial: Stream of shots aimed upward, but requires a bit of aiming
- Down aerial: downward shot coupled with bomb blast
Grabs and Throws
- Pummel: Standard
- Forward Throw: can hit other opponents
- Back Throw: shoot foe backward and includes knockback
- Up Throw: also shoots backward
- Down Throw: pops foes up
- Up Taunt: Fires one shot to the left and another to the right.
- Down Taunt: Fires the arm canon against the ground.
- Side Taunt: Holds the arm canon up vertically and cocks it.
- Swings arm canon around, firing it in multiple directions, then poses with the arm canon pointed forward.
- Cartwheels into view, fires multiple shots then poses with their arm canon pointed forward.
- Swings arm cannon around, then fires it while pointing it ahead.
In competitive play
To be added