In Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Though Mumkhar did not appear physically, he makes an appearance in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U riding inside Metal Face. He appears as a boss in the Gaur Plain stage. He will attack fighters during the night form of that stage and give commentary. Metal Face can also destroy parts of the stage as well. He can be defeated by attacking him, and when that happens, he will burst into a series of explosions and fall to the bottom of the stage, dealing heavy damage and knockback to any fighters in range who didn't land the final hit on him. If he is not defeated before dawn, he will leave the stage, sometimes with a “parting gift” in the form of a dashing slash along the horizontal length of the stage. He is also featured as a trophy on the Wii U version. If Shulk is on the stage when he shows up, Metal Face will taunt him.
List of Taunts
- Hope I'm not interrupting?
- Nice night for a stroll, don't you think?
- I love the feeling of the wind in my claws!
- There you go!
- See how you like this!
- Outta my way!
- This better be a good show!
- Whatever you're doing, it looks...smashing!
- If isn't the puny boy himself! You miss me? (About Shulk)
- Hey! Monado Boy! How can you think you can hurt me with that thing? (About Shulk)
- Hooo, looks like Monado Boy has been practicing! (About Shulk)
- If the brat's here then Dunban can't be far behind (About Shulk)
As a stage hazard
Metal Face reprises his role as a stage hazard at Gaur Plain.
As a spirit
Metal Face also appears as a Legend-class Attack Type Primary Spirit. It can be obtained by enhancing the Mumkhar spirit at Level 99.
- Metal Face is the only stage boss exclusive to one version of a stage that appears in different versions of SSB4.
- Metal Face has a total of 49 voice clips, by far the most of any non-playable character, and more than most playable ones.