Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits. See Help:Why create an account for more info on creating an account.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Is it you?Edit
← moved from User talk:Shadowcrest
- No, that's not me. ShadowCrest is an impersonator. I'm glad you asked :) --Shadowcrest 14:33, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for the reply. I've blocked him and asked a bureaucrat to desysop him. GT5162 (talk) 14:34, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
Another AGF/QDVer on SW. It's nice to meet you.16:59, 25 April 2009 (UTC)