A pro? I don't know about that, but my friends are always saying how great of a Meta Knight player I am. I also have a collection of replays that shows me beating every character in the game on Level 9. - GalaxiaD (talk) 02:19, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
At first, Level 9's were pretty tough, but now I practically use them as punching bags for when I train. My goal is to be the best... literally. It may sound cliched, but that's my real intention. If you want to consider me as pro, feel free to do so, but I still haven't been in any tournaments, so my skill level will stay as "Pro-Am" for now. - GalaxiaD (talk) 04:08, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
The Manual Techniques article is no good Edit
Can you give me any official place that give what you called "Manual Techniques" that name? If not, I have to delete it as we don't allow people to just name things whatever they want. As it stands the article is both a personal nickname and a really trivial piece of information. Plus, I don't get how they are "manual" techniques. Manual means controlled by the hands, so that would really make all techniques manual. Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 01:29, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
- I didn't mean to sound like I was terribly upset. We've been getting a load of articles lately that have been hard to tell the difference between spam and good faith edits that just don't work. I really don't think that the article needs to be called anything as it really doesn't need to be. As for the elements articles, water should be merged with swimming, and the others should be discussed in the attacks or stages that include them. We have no problem with a large amount of information, but it should be streamlined as much as possible. Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 03:32, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
its kool. even though i use pikachu sometimes, im not a big fan of lucas :/ and yes i do know a lot of people that use him too :\ but anyways, what i do hate is the flying spiky blue koopa shell in mario kart ds... well, only when i get hit with it... LOL! you got wifi??? Kperfekt722 (talk) 22:23, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
OH YOU BITCH! thx for reminding me *cries* LOL! im pissed cuz i dont have the money to get it... my neighbors have it... LOL! but anyways, no i dont have it yet. but i do have super circuit, mkds, and mk64 (but i cant find it) and once i get my 64 on the internet (thats right, im going to, along with my dreamcast), ill definitely get to finding it by looking harder lol. you wanna brawl?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Kperfekt722 (talk) 23:42, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
mm, i was gonna tell you to sign your posts but i forgot to lol. but seriously, plz do, and dont delete the messages that you previously left on my page :) - wanna brawl 2nite? Kperfekt722 (talk) 03:28, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
Two things Edit
One, you asked about becoming a sysop. Well, nominations are closed. You can look here to see why. Anyway, you're far too new here and really haven't made any significant contributions yet.
Two, I like the idea of having the pros and cons section for the stages in theory, but I'd rather not have it done in practice. The pros and cons sections of character pages are enough of a pain in the rear. They are a constant target of vandals, and just a source of too many edit wars. I'd rather we didn't start that up again in another area. Thanks. Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 23:35, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
I hate to have to be like this, but do you have a sponsor? There are hardly any restrictions on user page content except that we require people who call themselves pros to verify it. If not, you can change it to semi-pro or Pro-am and that will be fine. Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 23:51, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
- I'd say let them do what they want with user pages. It's hard enough keeping the actual smasher articles straight. --RJM Talk 02:48, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
i never thought i would say this but RJM is right, smasher articles are the ones that need sponsors, not user pages... look at mine, apparentely im of incredible skill and that i live in the deepest darkest corner of my mind according to my user page... now my SMASHER page says im semi-pro :) Kperfekt722 (talk) 02:53, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
Look, I realize that I may have seemed a bit harsh the last times that we've talked. I don't want you to think that I don't value your contributions (or anyone's). I'm simply trying to guide you in the right direction so that your editing on this wiki is consistent with what we do. I really don't want to get off on the wrong foot with you, as I have a felling that we will be working together on this wiki for a while. Overall, what you've been doing has been quite good. Oh, and Randall (RJM) knows enough about the skill level stuff that I'll go with him: if you want it to say pro, let it. The requirement on that has changed a few times and I may have just missed this one. Again, I don't want you to think that I am out to get you or that I don't want your editing to continue. Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 03:13, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
Well yes, I do edgehog. Sorry, but pros do things like that all the time. Sorry if it seems a little dishonorable, but you gotta do what you gotta do, know what I mean? Anyway, I'm sorry if my performance seemed subpar. Multi-man battles aren't exactly my thing. Besides, we were playing on Hanenbow and NPC. Those stages just scream camping. It was fun fighting you, though. You seem like a great strategist. - GalaxiaD (talk) 17:41, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
It's yours, my friend! As long as you have enough Rupees! LOL, good to meet another YTP fan. Well, I don't know HOW I do what I do, per se. I just go online and pray that the lag won't slow me down. I gotta say, I was training with Fox today, and you wouldn't believe the combos I was stringing together! If only I had recorded it. I'll tell you, killing someone with Fox's Up Smash or Shine Spike feels awesome. - GalaxiaD (talk) 01:58, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- Man, if you don't like edgehogs/edgeguarding, don't play me. Not that I wouldn't like to Brawl you, but if you don't enjoy that kind of stuff, you just wouldn't like playing against me. Anyway, check out this page to get some good strategies on how to break edgeguarding. Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 02:10, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
No, I haven't added you yet, but I'll let you know when I do. LOL, the WTF Explosion is awesome. No matter how hard I try not to laugh, it only results in me cracking up harder. But to be honest, my favorite line is "Join me, Link! And I will make your face the greatest in Koridai! Or else you will DIE!" - GalaxiaD (talk) 02:14, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
wtf? lol. well here is how mine is gonna go: original 151 pokemon + all legendary pokemon from the next games & lucario Starter Pokemon Choices: Pikachu + Squirtle, Bulbusaur, or Charmander. Kperfekt722 (talk) 05:25, 6 August 2008 (UTC)
im about 70%-80% muscle, im 15, i have a 20 vertical jump (although ive done a 21 before lol), and i can sprint at the speed of light. course that wears off after about 10-15 seconds. Kperfekt722 (talk) 04:33, 8 August 2008 (UTC)
lolz, yeah. the doctor says i should be about around 6'5"-6'8" by the time im fully grown up. one of my uncles was 6'7", and my grandpa is 6'6". check out my new site: kperfekt.proboards56.com Kperfekt722 (talk) 04:39, 8 August 2008 (UTC)
if you ever say that about jesse & james again, i will find out where you live, hunt you down, and bring my dog. and my dog will rip your balls off. so HOW WAS YOUR DAY HUE-HYUK!? Kperfekt722 (talk) 07:10, 8 August 2008 (UTC)
- Sorry about having to back out. My wi-fi was way off. The lag was at something like 2 seconds and frame rates of about 3 FPS. Unplayable. Anyway, nice games before my wifi decided to crap out. Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 03:08, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
"Joey" is Gargomon251 from this wiki. He wasn't mad about anything; that's just his taunts. Also, when you write on talk pages, don't remove your old text. Enter it below the rest of the conversation. Also, you don't need to go to the other person's talk page when they message you. People will check back after they write on a talk page, and it is much easier to keep the conversations in one place. Finally, make sure to put ~~~~ at the end of your posts each and every time you write on a talk page. This signs your messages so other users know that you left them and at what time. Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 03:18, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
Yes, I do. I used to have one of the lag that occurs when you eject the disc while changing pokemon with the Pokemon trainer.
sorry if i came off as a little mean. i was trying not to be tha one to get hunted. btw in melee you get extra points at the end for edge hogging. BEN IN THERE (talk) 05:05, 15 August 2008 (UTC) I don't think so, but what happens is that the pokemon will stay in th pokeball forever. This was a stock match, so the other computer just stood there. It was funny XD
I know the R.O.B. Hover glitch. It can only be done on a custom stage.
Yeah we can brawl. Let's go.
I don't see you as the type to double team.
i dont usualy. but you were camping and dodging a lot. you do that down smash and shoot alot. i usualy go after those guys. and any way my friend dylan kills himself alot. BEN IN THERE (talk) 04:50, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
Hmmm, I was doing alot of stuff alot. I only camped because you guys tried to take me out together. You also resulted to edgehogging... was I that much of a challenge? And that lag... it was like 3 seconds. Anyway, good fight; I'm not angry :)
sorry about what i said earlier. i like one on ones or four ways. i was trying not to be the one to get hunted this time. if i try to go after both people i get hunted and since i already killed dylan in one on ones i chose you. btw you get extra points in melee for edge hogs. BEN IN THERE (talk) 05:11, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
I never got that. Do you have any custom stages?
Cool. I've made some crazy stages myself. I'll send you some :) (will you send me some of yours?)
Dangit! I need your wii code and you need mine. I don't know mine. :(
Ms. trix is a very gay name. My real name is Xavier, and since I'm a master at brawl my name is MASTER X. Not MISTER X or SOME OTHER GAY NAME
When I said "some other gay name", I didn't place Mister X in that category. It's a fine name and I meant no offense to you friends. By the way, are your friends perhaps your brothers?
I kept self destructing. Does your friend live with you?
Oh and I'm not brawling you anymore. You keep double teaming with your little brother (your "friend") and you are a cheap liar.
Thanks for havin' my shell, dude :). YOU ROCK!!!
Oh and a message to fyrenwater (more preferably both of you)... I'm sorry... I'll watch my language from now on :^)
I just gotta make sure that she didn't ban me because of my user name, because I see LOTS of profanity and hatred! (Alas, I am NO snitch).
your username DEFINITELY says blue ninjakoopa and not f*cking ninjash*thead lol. C'MON ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A LONGER BAN? HAHA! no prob... which shell is that again? Kperfekt722 (talk) 08:05, 8 August 2008 (UTC)
I don't want a ban.
Anyway, what's up KP?.
Hey, could you tell SilverDragon that I'm from California too. Yup, born and raised.
Oh yeah...I forgot we were brawling Thursday. I'm no good at remembering far off brawl dates. But yeah, it's a good thing we didn't fight today cuz I sucked big time. Shade487z (talk) 22:00, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
You are the user that keeps editing the Weight page. Look, the sections I put are fine and shouldn't be reverted. Your edits were even reverted by a sysop, which shows I am in the right. So please, stop reverting the edits.--Oxico (talk) 00:01, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
I never considered us enemies.... O.O .... well any way, those two weight rankings weren't MY idea and make alot of sense....what, do YOU have a better idea, besides "very heavy" and "very light"?--Oxico (talk) 00:24, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
So you wanna play the hyperlink game? Take THIS!! :
I decided against it...and when you post on my talk page, please don't create a new section every time you do so. Also, the weight classes are universal, not just for specific, uh, fighting areas. I am going to ask a sysop which system is better, and don't edit the page until we get an answer. Leave it at default (aka my weight classes).--Oxico (talk) 00:51, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
...winning? What is this, three year olds playing kickball? We are intellectuals disagreeing over a subject. I am going to a sysop for outside knowledge and wisdom. SO please don't be obnoxious about this. Regain your composure and let us agree to disagree.--Oxico (talk) 01:01, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
There is no winning or no losing. I have one view and you have another. Plain and simple. You can't sway me and I can't sway you. We can do this forever, and nothing will get done. It is the unstoppable force meets the immovable object. Or we can ask someone else for their opinion and figure out which of us is in the right. I'd rather that than have you continue to insult me on my talk page. I don't see why you get so worked up over such a minscule issue...to go so far as to openly insult me. Also, if you'd like, we can put it to vote on this page and see what the users of the wiki like more.--Oxico (talk) 01:16, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
OK a consensus has been met. Clarinet Hawk prefered your system. I'm fine with that. I really only liked mine because it could be used like this: "Bowser is a Super heavyweight" or "Jigglypuff is a Featherweight" but then I realized we could just say "Bowser is Very Heavy" or "Jigglypuff is Very Light". So that is that. While on the topic of weight, I have always wanted to talk to someone about this. Which is better, heavy or light, or are they equal?--Oxico (talk) 14:03, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
I forgot you asked those questions.
- I am you friend
- There is a video on youtube explaning it
- Look at some other people's talk pages.
I don't want to have to do this, but... Edit
Before you got on here, we came to an agreement that we would stay away from having lists of "friends" or "nice users" or "what I think about users" sections. Not that there is anything wrong with the one you have, but some people were using them to make some inappropriate comments about other people so decided that it was for the best if everyone just got rid of them. Again, this was before you got here, so I'm in no way upset about it. I just have to ask you to get rid of it when you get the chance (I don't like editing people's user pages if I don't have to). Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 23:13, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
VIEW MY TAL PAGE ON KIRBY WIKI. OH NEVERMIND IT SAID THIS:
This page has been locked to prevent editing. Your IP address has been automatically blocked because it was used by another user, who was blocked by ParaGoomba348. The reason given is this: Autoblocked because your IP address has been recently used by "R.O.B". The reason given for R.O.B's block is: "Uploading joke image + blank page of sysop = instant ban" Start of block: 00:16, 13 August 2008 Expiry of block: 04:18, 13 August 2008 You may contact ParaGoomba348 or one of the other administrators to discuss the block. Note that you may not use the "e-mail this user" feature unless you have a valid e-mail address registered in your user preferences and you have not been blocked from using it. Your block ID is 20. Please include this ID in any queries you make.
no, no, no, no, no, it says that PARAGOOMBA blocked some guy named R.O.B. becuz he was blanking pages and making joke images... no offense to paragoomba, but he tends to screw things like this up sometimes. Kperfekt722 (talk) 01:34, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
About your Ban Edit
Check the timestamps if you want proof, but this was not in response to the comments you left on my talk page. If you read what wrote there, you will see my stance on what you sent to me. That was not an offense I planed to ban you for, but it was close. However, you cannot under any circumstances say what you did to Randall, even if he was not a sysop. I have absolutely no choice but to ban you. I should let you know that any other sysop would most likely have banned you for a year or more. I gave you a week with the hopes that you would understand your errors and come back to help out, which you have been doing when you are not ranting at the administration. However, if you do anything of the sort ever again, I will ban you from this wiki forever. Clarinet Hawk (talk · contributions) 03:15, 14 August 2008 (UTC)
Yo, Clarinet HawkEdit
- Note: I am not trying to sweet talk you into lifting my ban. I deserve it.
Listen, to be frank, I couldn't give the slightest shit about Randall. He banned my best friend, Kperfekt722 and my good friend GalaxiaD. He bulliess non sysops all the time and is hated by everyone (except you obviously). Now I'm getting banned by someone who I thought was my friend. This is turning into a cybernetic hellish nightmare.
I did not mean to annoy you or accuse you of anything; I don't really want to have anything to do with you anymore, Hawk (at least until you've graduated). This is so you won't have to stress simple users like me while you go through college. In other words, I don't wanna get in your way at all. This is very important to you (Calculus, whoa). I should think about my future too. I plan on going to and graduating from Texas University. I've faced harsh racism, neglection, and stereotypical behavior (not to mention jerks and bullies), and I'm still making it.
I hope you succeed in college. You are a very smart person (I'm surprised you aren't founder), and I actually look forward to meeting you some day. I'm off to Kirby Wiki (I'm a Sysop there :) to work on what I like to call the Super Smash Bros. Warp Project, make some articles and fix stubs. Be sure to check out my page.
See you around,
I've decided to quit this wiki. I've been blocked forever by the evil forces of a homosexual cyberbully named randall. I'm going to Kirby wiki where I'm needed. My User page will remain intact for however long it may, but you can find me on Mario Wiki.
Messages to my friendsEdit
- Kperfekt, I will never forget you. Seriously, since we can still chat on Kirby Wiki and the Proboards websites. You are a great friend, and I'm sorry the scheme to get you back didn't work so well. I know I will meet you in person one day.
- GalaxiaD, you are awesome. I'll make a youtube poop just for you when I learn how to make movies. We can still chat on Proboards, though.
- Zmario, you are the only one who acknowledges my name. I'll chat with you on the Proboards websites. See you there.
- Oxico, despite our little disagreement over the Weight article, I know you are a good person. I still think we are friends.
- BEN IN THERE, you are awesome as well. We still need to brawl, though (don't think I forgot).
Silver Dragon, you have a great user name. Seriously, I wouldn't of thought of it. Thanks for being my friend.
- I don't associate with gay-bashers. FyreNWater - (Talk • Contributions ) 01:37, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
- Does that mean you're a lesbian? Anyway, whatever. If you're gonna insult me and take sides with that asshole, then get the hell off of my talk page. --Blue Ninjakoopa (talk) 02:15, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
- Wow, I was trying to help get you unblocked, but I guess you're one of those people that just don't like being helped. FyreNWater - (Talk • Contributions ) 08:17, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
- Does that mean you're a lesbian? Anyway, whatever. If you're gonna insult me and take sides with that asshole, then get the hell off of my talk page. --Blue Ninjakoopa (talk) 02:15, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
- Clarinet Hawk, you are one of the most under standing Sysops here. Thank you for acknowledging my contributions.
- Shade, we still need to brawl. I'll see you on the proboards, bro.
- Amycats2, I barely know you... as a matter of fact, we've only said one thing to each other. You are still a good person though (and don't think I've forgotten about our match).
And for my enemies...Edit
- randall, I hope you die sometime soon.
- wolf o'donnell, what are you, five? Get a life and a real user name, you jack off!
- sky, fuck you. For your goddamn information, I was given a chance to redeem myself. Stop basing shit off of you and get fucking life like I said to wolf. You obviously hate me because of my username, you arrogant dickface.
As for my opinion; maybe if you wouldn't bash or flame like you do (especially not sysops. Obviously, you don't need an example), you wouldn't be banned. Perhaps you need to get a life? (Wolf O'Donnell (talk · contributions) 03:37, 15 August 2008 (UTC))
- Noone gives a shit about your stupid opinion, for the 71st time. I have a life; I'm 15 and I have a job, unlike you. Now go give your little laptop back to your boyfriend, randall, and stop writing to yourself on other talk pages. --Blue Ninjakoopa (talk) 05:00, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
- ...This page assures me that GuildWiki made a good decision when we decided to turn off speaking on talk pages while banned. --Shadowcrest 06:39, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
- I'm hurt, really. Look above. Oh, maybe you need to show more signs of maturity. (Wolf O'Donnell (talk · contributions) 07:01, 15 August 2008 (UTC))
- I knew it, a gay comeback. You're not too "intimidating" yourself, little girl. You see I'm only doing this to annoy you. You're the one lingering on my talk page because you have no life. Me, I have plenty of spare time and I can keep doing this all day. --Blue Ninjakoopa (talk) 23:06, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
Peace everyone (except for randall, and that guy dude who calls himself sky),
Nice One Edit
- C'mon, Z! You and I both know that we don't need this site. Let's chat on proboards (and delete the link on randall's page) --Blue Ninjakoopa (talk) 11:10, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
Brawl FC/Brawl Now? Edit
Hi Blue Ninjakoopa. I'm MarioGalaxy. I was hoping that you and I could have a brawl against each other, 1-on-1. I know your Brawl FC is on your User Page. Mine's on my User page. Please reply on my talk page if you would like to brawl. MarioGalaxy (talk) 22:49, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
I've been banned. I can't reply on your talk page but we can talk here. My FC is on my page.
Another thing, you're a sysop, correct?
It appears a user who named himself Ike because he's an obsessive nerd wants to fuck randall in the ass. He's been bring ing me up while sucking his dick. He obviously envys me.
You better calm that damned shit down because you aren't scaring anybody. You are a fucking whore, and I DID NOT IMPERSONATE ANYONE YOU BITCH. Nuff sed.
- Blue, there, now you can ban me.
- It continually surprises me how all you guys seem to think that we're somehow trying to scare you. Honestly, we've all got better things to do with our time than to try and strike fear into the hearts of vigilante SmashWiki users--and don't you find it wasteful to come on here with your swearing and capital letters knowing full well that it doesn't make a difference? It doesn't even hurt like an insult is supposed to, because it's so baseless! Sigh. It's been a slice. --RJM Talk 21:42, 20 August 2008 (UTC)