Look, 55golem, it's clear that you're not very educated on professional Smash. What you said about Greninja proves this. Please don't edit any more pages to fit your basic understanding of the game. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, but when you state these things like they're fact, it gets pretty irritating.
Thank you, Four4. 55golem, you just need to understand that you do not get competitive Super Smash Bros. You made that pretty clear when you called it boring when I said Final Smashes and items aren't used.
I wasn't trying to edit it bad I was editing it becuase I saw a bias comment in there I just gave my own reasons so people wouldn'y bother changing it back..
It's also obvious that just becuase one as doesn't/can't make it to tournaments doesn't mean you should dis there ADVISE
AND WAIT YOUR TRYING TO TELL ME HE IS GOOD BECUASE HE WEN"T AGAINST WHO MARIO
The only information about who a character is "good" against should be in the official character matchups table, which we haven't gotten yet. Otherwise, there is no need to include their performance against other characters, as that heavily depends on who is playing those characters.
This really shouldn't be this big of a deal, there are plenty of facts that need adding to character pages.
ok mario's fireball doesn't do any knockback and little damage and his cape is only good against a projectile, geninja's hydropump is hard to use and if used wrong can stop you from getting on stage, his water shuriken is good and all but bowser jr's cannon ball flys further the only good move greninja has is his ariel down which can be easily spammed
1. sure it might stun but you can recover in time to attack
2. When I used it I failed pretty quickly
3. his cannonballs aren't weak if there up close which if there going in for a strike they will
4. sure you can knock him tot he side but if you time it wrong you will get trapped underneath and be caught in the spam
5. @#$%A% you just because I don't go into a tournament doesn't mean know crap I have tested all these characters when I say there awful it's from experience
1. Yeah. It depends on the situation. Either way, when he's shooting Fireballs, more often than not you're at a disadvantage.
2. Did you read what I just said? I can do Hydro Pump without any sort of problem. It's only slightly more difficult than Pikachu's.
3. I didn't say they were weak. It takes way too long to charge, and the end lag is atrocious.
4. No you won't. Just shield it.
5. I don't go to tournaments. I watch and play competitive Smash, and I'm willing to bet I have played every Smash Bros. game more than you have. From experience, I can tell you which characters have potential.
It doesn't matter if you played melee or the original Brawl onwards has a different playing style and I have played brawl onwards.
2. sure if he isn't close enough to you plus shielding can break and leave you confused.
3. I know that really he is probably best for quickly and easily smashing
I don't care if you watch tournament video's or not that doesn't mean that I don't from experience
1. I have played every game in the series. That, in turn, means I have also played Brawl, 3DS, and Wii U. Brawl is my most-played game of all time, and Sm4sh is quickly racking up the hours.
2. Then why not Spot Dodge? Or roll?
Y'know, can we just be done with arguing and come to some sort of agreement? We both play Smash Bros. differently, and all that matters is that we still love the same game, right?
I came to this wiki hoping to make friends and help out the community with my (not trying to brag) extensive knowledge of Super Smash Bros., not to get into arguments/debates such as this one. Listen, you go right ahead and use Bowser Jr. the way you want to. You will definitely adapt and shift strategies as you face different players. We all do. That's good. It's how you improve.
Alright, this has gone long enough. I'm gonna close this thread, but first I want 55golem and BHCreations to settle their differences.
Golem, you need to take care to ensure that what you are writing is fact and not biased in any way, shape, or form. Also, there is no need to explain where you got your information from IN THE ARTICLE, as that completely ruins the article. Also, instead of getting angry when other people undo your edits and undoing the undo, look hard at why your edit was undone in the first place. People rarely undo edits on this wiki without good reason. If you still genuinely believe after thinking about your edit that it shouldn't have been undone, feel free to consult other users, or even better, the person who undid your edits. That can really be helpful sometimes.
And BHC, you also should remember to take good looks at edits before you undo them, because who knows, they could have an inkling of truth in them. Sometimes bad edits would be better off with a rewrite or simply grammar corrections rather than be undone. If you do undo them, an explanatory edit summary would be very helpful. Also, although I know you mean well, you need to be careful to watch your words to avoid sounding prideful.
That is all. I hope you guys can put aside your differences for the good of the wiki.
I don't know. I feel almost like I haven't made any friends or had much fun at all. My original goal was to just help everybody out and fix things, but I find myself getting discouraged by the very thing I've hated most about Super Smash Bros.: the community.
I'm not saying any of you are bad people. I just don't think I like the way things work around here. Besides, I have my own wikis to attend to.
Forget it. I don't care anymore. You are one of the most ignorant people I have ever met. It's almost like you purposely disregard everything I say. I'm just going to leave now, so kindly DO NOT REPLY.
I'm closing this thread now, as it appears that no solution is going to be reached. Golem, if you continue to ignore things like this and continue to make biased edits, you will be banned for an amount of time. And BH, even though it's much too late now, I'm sorry you had to put up with this. I hope you can come back in the future where things will hopefully be better.