- This article is about Marth's appearance in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. For other uses, see Marth.
||Marth is an exceptional swordfighter with a long reach. He'll do the most damage with attacks using the tip of his sword, so spacing is an important factor.
|—Description from the Super Smash Blog.
Marth is a veteran fighter in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, first playable in Super Smash Bros. Melee. His return was confirmed at the E3 2018 Conference on June 12, 2018.
Changes from SSBWU/3DS
- Marth is now fully voiced in English instead of recycling Japanese lines (though they still exist in the Japanese version).
Grabs and Throws
- Neutral Attack: Marth slashes in an upwards arc in front of himself, and then slashes a second time.
- Forward Tilt: Marth slashes in a wide upwards arc in front of himself.
- Up Tilt: Marth slashes his sword overhead.
- Down Tilt: Marth quickly stabs low to the ground.
- Dash Attack: Marth swings his sword forwards.
- Forward Smash (Dragon Killer): Marth swings his sword forwards in a downwards arc until it impacts with the ground in front of him.
- Up Smash: Marth stabs his sword upwards.
- Down Smash: Marth slashes low to the ground on one side, then the other side.
- Floor Attack (Front):
- Floor Attack (Back):
- Floor Attack (Trip):
- Ledge Attack:
- Neutral aerial: Marth slashes twice in front of him horizontally, then slashes once at his back.
- Forward aerial: Marth slashes quickly in a downwards arc in front of himself.
- Back aerial (About Face): Marth turns and slashes his sword in an upwards arc behind himself.
- Up aerial: Marth slashes his sword above himself.
- Down aerial: Marth swings his sword below himself; spikes when sweetspotted.
Grabs and Throws
- Pummel: Marth throws his knee into the grabbed opponent.
- Forward Throw: Marth does a quick elbow strike to the opponent's chest, launching them forwards.
- Back Throw: Marth tosses the opponent backwards.
- Up Throw: Marth hurls the enemy upwards.
- Down Throw: Marth slams the opponent on the ground.
- Up Taunt:
- Down Taunt:
- Side Taunt:
In competitive play
To be added
21 Marth – Super Smash Bros. Ultimate