- For the team in Super Smash Bros., see Mario Bros. (team). For the stage in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, see Mario Bros. (stage).
Mario Bros. (マリオブラザーズ, Mario Barazāzū) is an arcade game made by Nintendo, released in 1983 as an arcade game and later ported to many home systems. It was the first game to feature Mario's name in the title, and was also the debut of Mario's brother, Luigi.
In "Super Smash Bros." series
- Luigi, who premeired in this game, is an unlockable character for all three games.
- The Freezie enemies in this game became an Item in Super Smash Bros. Melee,
- The Shellcreeper enemies are the predecessors to the Koopa Troopas, which play many roles in the series.
- Mario Bros. appears as a stage in Super Smash Bros. Brawl
|This Super Smash Bros. related article or section is a stub. You can help Smashpedia by expanding it.|