The following is a list of victory poses of characters in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, shown in the order of the up, left, and right buttons on the D-pad that can determine them. Veterans seem to have their poses based on those from Brawl, with a few exceptions.
- Performs the Break Dance move then poses similar to her crouch while winking, saying, "Dreadful," or "Don't make me beg."
- Dances similar to her down taunt, with a slightly altered end pose, and says, "Miss me, baby?"
- Steps back, pirouettes like a ballerina, then aims Love is Blue to the right with a pose, saying, "That all you got?" or "You're making it easy."
- Takes two steps forward while swiping with his claws twice.
- Steps up, builds up a little and roars.
- Spins around in his shell and comes out grinning.
- Drives the Clown Car around like a go-kart, then stops and pulls out a hammer.
- Jumps out the Clown Car, hops in celebration a few times, then poses.
- Gets out of the Clown Car and rubs it with his right hand.
- Performs two jump kicks, then strikes a pose.
- Charges up red energy, similar to one of his Melee poses, but with fire added.
- Does three consecutive roundhouse kicks, then poses.
- Roars and does a pose.
- Stomps forward, roars upwards with flames coming out of its mouth, then poses.
- Uses Flare Blitz into the ground, then poses.
- Says "悪く思うな" ("Waruku omou na") which translate to: "No hard feelings." as he spins the Buster Sword around before hanging it over his back.
- Spins the Buster Sword around says "ついてないな" ("Tsuite nai na") which translates to: "Better luck next time." as he turns his back to the screen and hangs it over his back. He then turns his head to face the screen.
- Does two slashes and says "お前に俺は倒せない" ("Omae ni ore ha taosenai") which translates to: "You cannot defeat me." before assuming a battle stance.
- Twirls the Omega Yato over their head and places it on its tip. Male Corrin say, "That went well!", while female Corrin says, "That was great!"
- Swings the Omega Yato. Male Corrin will say "I win!" while female Corrin says "Good!".
- Transforms into their dragon form and roars.
- Twirls the Dark Pit Staff, then points it outward, and says "Looks like I'm the last man standing!"
- Flies down, sticks the Silver Bow to the ground, then crosses arms, and says "Can't help but feel sorry for ya!"
- Pumps his fist and holds it out in front of him and says "Nice try!"
- If Pit is present after a match, there is a chance he will instead say "Where's your goddess now?"
- Spins with his Rocket Barrels then faces the screen, dancing with hands on his head and chin.
- Shoots the air with his Peanut Popguns, roll towards the camera and shoots at it.
- Does a small dance, then holds still in a breakdance-like pose, clapping his feet together.
- Holds his hands above his head and shakes them.
- Does a backflip and holds up his arms. (His "character chosen" animation in Super Smash Bros.)
- Beats his chest.
- Holds out his stethoscope.
- Throws Megavitamins to his left and right and pulls two more out of his pockets.
- Looks to the camera with his left hand on his back and stroking his chin with his right hand.
- Runs on screen and turns around to kick a can from Hogan's Alley.
- The dog jumps into 8-bit grass, then does its signature laugh.
- Summons a Wild Gunman to shoot to the left, then another one to the right.
- Jumps high into the air and poses on the ground.
- Does rapid kicks and poses, saying "Had enough already?".
- If Fox is present after a match, there is a chance he will instead say "You're off your game, Fox."
- Crosses arms and looks away, saying "You aren't worth the trouble."
- Poses with his blaster, saying "Mission complete!"
- Spins his blaster and puts it in his holster, saying "This is Fox. Returning to base."
- If Falco is present after a match, he says "Better luck next time, Falco."
- Crosses his arms, looks upward, and raises his tail. (His "character chosen" animation and taunt in Super Smash Bros.)
- With his back facing the camera, Ganondorf turns to face the camera, and holds up his fist, the back of it facing the viewer.
- Pumps a victorious fist and crouches.
- While crossing his arms, he laughs, then looks down at the camera.
- Performs Double Team to briefly create three afterimages of itself.
- Does a few chops splashing water, and then a ninja pose.
- Does a flip, and crosses its arms.
- Forcefully plants Ragnell into the ground, then folds his arms, saying "You'll get no sympathy from me."
- Slashes Ragnell twice, saying "I fight for my friends."
- Performs Aether while facing the screen.
- Jumps twice, then does a backflip and looks at the camera.
- Jumps up and lands on its back.
- Sleeps and then suddenly wakes up. It continues to drift off to sleep and wake up groggily.
- Slaps his belly twice, and rests his hand on a Waddle Dee as it stands nearby.
- Slams his hammer down on both sides of him, then looks at the camera.
- Spins his hammer into the air and finishes with a pose.
- Does a flip and faces away from the screen briefly, then jumps and flips towards the screen again, and holds his hand up.
- Performs two slide attacks, spins, then bends over and holds his hand up.
- Waves his arms, then flips while jumping and holds his hand up.
- Slashes horizontally once with the Master Sword, then holds it up, giving off a battle cry.
- Slashes three times with the Master Sword and looks to the right. (His "character chosen" animation in Super Smash Bros., but ends with him facing a different direction.)
- Slashes twice with the Master Sword, then sheathes it on his back.
Little Mac wears a Champion belt in all three of his victory poses.
- Doc Louis holds up Little Mac's arm like a referee would after a boxing match.
- Does a few punches towards Doc Louis, warming up with him.
- Runs and gives his back towards the camera, then turns around, looks above and strikes a pose, while Doc Louis cheers him on.
- In all of Little Mac's victory poses, Doc Louis will say one of the following quotes randomly, depending on which pose is selected and which costume is used:
- Note: Doc Louis will randomly say "Y'know, that belt looks good on you, son." no matter which costumes is used.
|Pose 1||Pose 2||Pose 3|
|"World Circuit's all yours Mac!"||"You win, Mac!"||"Ahh, winnin' feels good, don't it?"|
|"And the winner is... Little Mac! Hahaha!"||"Was that a little too easy for ya, son?"||"Way to go, Mac! You're the champ, baby!"|
|"Ya got what it takes, Mac!"||"Nice work, Mac. You got it all figured out."||"Alright! I think I hear a chocolate bar callin'."|
|"Ain't you flashy? You making my eyes water, son."||"Nice moves, Mac. I could barely keep my eyes on ya, son."||"You're lookin' mighty good, son. Just like old times, huh?"|
- Moves its paws in front of itself, then clasps them together, saying "The aura is with me!"
- Aura pulsates out of its paws, then does a crane-like stance, saying "Behold the power of aura."
- Moves its paw to its side while aura radiates off its body.
- With his back towards the screen, crouching, Lucas does something on the ground with a large stick before turning his head around towards the screen, saying "Hmm?"
- Forcefully pulls one of the Seven Needles before it flies off-screen with a trail of sparkles, while Lucas looks towards the screen. This is very similar to his Up Smash.
- He bends down on one knee and shoots hexagonal PK shocks from his fingers in the air in front of him.
- Points the Parallel Falchion upward, then poses, saying "Father... I won."
- If she beats Ike, there is a chance she will instead say "And they call you the Radiant Hero?"
- Swings the Parallel Falchion, then holds it parallel to her body, saying "The future is not written!".
- Sheathes the Parallel Falchion, saying "You'll never defeat me!".
- If she beats Marth, there is a chance she will instead say "This is the Hero-King?"
- Turns around and makes gun motions with his fingers, saying "Bang, bang."
- Falls twice, stiff as a board.
- Childishly swings his arms at the air, then gasps twice with exhaustion. (His "character chosen" animation in Super Smash Bros.)
- Makes fire explode from his palm and strikes a pose.
- Winds up for a punch and steps forward while punching in front of the screen.
- Does a short spin-jump and lands in a strong-man pose. (His "character chosen" animation in Super Smash Bros.)
- Sheaths Falchion and says "今日も生き延びることが出来た。" ("Kyou mo ikinobiru koto ga dekita"), which translates to: "Today I have survived."
- Turns with pride, spins Falchion then holds it at his side, and says "今回は僕の勝ちだね?" ("Konkai wa boku no kachi da ne?") which translates to: "This time it's my victory, isn't it?"
- Poses with Falchion sheathed and his right arm out and says "僕は負ける訳には行かないんだ！" ("Boku wa makeru wake-ni wa ikanainda!") which translates to: "There's no way I can lose!" or in the official Fire Emblem Fates English localization as "I cannot afford to fail!"
- Fires shots from his Mega Buster left then right, and finally poses.
- Teleports on to the screen and imitates the pose from the Japanese title screen of Mega Man.
- Lands down, points his Mega Buster towards the air, and finally poses.
- Flies in from the side, and flings out his cape, saying "You have much yet to learn."
- Slashes Galaxia, then warps away, saying "Come back when you can put up a fight."
- Slashes with Galaxia aglow, and poses, saying "Victory... is my destiny."
Note: Mewtwo speaks during its Japanese victory poses.
- Turns its back to the screen and looks back over its shoulder, saying "Hmm..."
- "私はなぜ ここにいるのか...？" ("Watashi wa naze koko ni iru no ka...?"), which translates to "Why am I here?"
- Thrusts its hand forward, radiating dark energy as it groans.
- "私は負けるわけにはいかない！" ("Watashi wa makeru wake ni wa ikanai!"), which translates to: "I cannot afford to lose!"
- Does a single spin then poses while laughing.
- "愚かな！"("Orokana!"), which translates to: "Foolish!"
- Punches many times toward the screen, then poses.
- Does a punch and kick combo, and poses.
- Cartwheels into the foreground, does a roundhouse kick, and poses.
- Starts shooting in various directions, and poses.
- Rolls in from offscreen, then fires arm cannon.
- Swings arm cannon around, then fires it while pointing it ahead.
- Drops from the sky, spins and poses.
- Throws sword up while spinning, then points it in front.
- Stabs multiple times, then spins and poses, facing the screen.
- Moves around in different poses.
- Rings his bell.
- Jumps up and down in the air.
- Skips in place, then nods once.
- He looks to his sides quickly before facing the screen, putting his hand on the back of his head. (His movements when doing this are more subtle than in previous games.)
- Starts swinging his bat, and points it forward.
- Plucks a White Pikmin, Blue Pikmin, and Purple Pikmin. The White and Blue Pikmin bounce off his head, and then the Purple Pikmin squishes Olimar onto the ground.
- Moves his hands up and down while facing a Red and a Yellow Pikmin.
- Sways in place while three Pikmin run around him in a circle.
- Chases a vulnerable ghost in his two-dimensional form, then shifts to his ball form.
- Appears on screen in ball form, trips, and puts his fist up.
- Drops from the sky and lands to do a winking pose, while a sign displaying 7650m appears. This move is based off of Pac-Land.
- Twirls around while hovering, saying "Too bad for you."
- If she beats Dark Pit, there is a chance she will instead say "Poor little Pittoo."
- Twirls her staff and points it in front of her, saying "Nobody can hide from the light."
- If she beats Pit, there is a chance she will instead say "Oh, so sorry about that, Pit."
- Spins around her staff, then sits in midair laughing.
- Twirls with hearts surrounding her, poses, then says "This is fun!"
- Twirls around, and waves, saying "Oh, did I win?"
- Swings her arm out and puts it behind her, saying "Peachy!"
- Ears perk, scratches its right ear.
- Backflips and spins. (Its "character chosen" animation in Super Smash Bros.)
- Strikes the V sign and says "Victory!"
- Slashes the Palutena Bow (which form his bow) and says, "It's game over for you!"
- Slowly spins the Palutena Bow in front of himself, then holds it in front of him says "That was easy!" or "What's up now!?"
- Hovers in the air, spins, and lands, then puts his arms down and brings them up again while turning his head.
- Adjusts his arms to face upward, and does a cheering gesture.
- Turns his head and flashes the lights in his eyes.
- Swings the Levin sword. Male Robin says "I'm always three steps ahead!", while female Robin says "A good tactician has nothing to fear!"
- Spreads his arm, holding a thunder tome on his other hand. Male Robin says "The key to victory lies within!", while female Robin says "Ha! Checkmate!"
- If Lucina is present after a match, male Robin sometimes says "Lucina, I hope I didn't hurt you."
- Robin, along with Chrom, appear together facing to the sides, then both face the screen, showing their weapons. Male Robin says "It seems our fates are joined.", while female Robin says "I've got your back!"
- If Lucina is present after a match, female Robin sometimes says "How can you protect Chrom if you can't protect yourself?"
- If Robin's Final Smash has been used during the match, Chrom will sometimes say "My strength is yours!" instead of Robin saying anything.
- Rosalina poses gracefully and says "All right!", while Luma circles her.
- Luma flies in after Rosalina motions with her wand, giggling.
- Luma jumps into Rosalina's arms, and she catches it.
- Spins his sword one and a half times and then sheaths it, saying "苦しい戦いだった。" ("Kurushī tatakai datta"), which translates to: "It was a difficult fight."
- Swipes his sword once over his shoulder, then swipes it down and behind him while facing left, saying "真の戦いは、これからだ。" ("Shin no tatakai wa, korekara da."), which translates to: "The true fight is after this."
- Flourishes his sword and poses with it by his side, saying "守るべきもののために、負けられない！" ("Mamoru beki mono no tame ni, makerarenai!"), which translates to: "For those whom I must protect, I will not lose!"
- Ryu hoists his duffel bag over his shoulder, back to the viewer, saying "The journey has just begun."
- Ryu does a right hook toward the camera, saying "Give it your all!" This is also his victory pose from Street Fighter IV.
- Ryu lifts up his fist victoriously, saying "Your range is one fist short."
- Shoots multiple shots while kneeling, and finishes with a pose.
- Side kick flexes and readies her Arm Cannon.
- Punches twice, then fires from her Arm Cannon.
- Crouches, swipes with her hand twice, then stands up.
- Kicks once, spins on the ground, then poses.
- Two kicks, then a ninja stance.
- Swings the Monado a few times while it is active, then holds it level to his head as it deactivates, saying either "I've got a good rhythm going!" or "The future is ours to decide."
- Swings the inactive Monado upwards, then places it on his back, saying either "I got through that pretty good!" or "This is a good result!"
- Bows down with the Monado held lengthwise, then it activates, and he changes grip, saying either "I can feel the power!" or "I can change the future."
- Collects a Chaos Emerald and poses with it, saying "Piece of cake!".
- Sprints off the screen and back, and gives a thumbs up, saying "That was almost too easy!".
- He break-dances and then does a pose with his fist, saying "Let's do that again sometime!".
- He catches a pig and holds it above his head.
- Waves the Wind Waker Baton.
- He tries to catch a pig but ends up tripping and falling on his bottom.
- Digs a fossil and shows it off.
- Captures a horned dynastid and shows it off.
- Dances then poses in his/her artwork pose.
- Does donuts with his motorcycle, stops facing the camera saying "Yes!" plucks the end of his mustache, and holds up three fingers in the shape of a W.
- Pats his belly, then farts, sniffs his behind, and scratches his head, saying "Ooh" in surprise.
- Laughs uncontrollably.
- Does the Arm and Leg Lift.
- Does the Tree pose and then the Warrior pose.
- Wipes his/her forehead with a towel draped around his/her shoulders and does a thumbs up.
- Both the female and male Wii Fit Trainers have a selection of sayings picked at random during all of the above victory poses:
|Female outfits||Male outfits|
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
- Punches the air, then makes a "ta-da" pose. (His "character chosen" animation in Super Smash Bros.)
- Looks up at the sky with his hands together, spins once, and gives the V sign.
- Angrily, he punches a few times, and then turns his back on the screen facing right.
- Turns her head to the left, making an elegant stance.
- Prays with her eyes closed, then turns her head upwards and open her eyes.
- Conjures bright red magical energy.
- Does a Flip Jump then jumps, and poses.
- Slashes air with plasma whip and says "Be still."
- Side kick flex.
- In both versions of the game, when you do a Team Battle, the player standing in the front will only do the pose, while the teammates will play their after-pose idle animations.
- Prior to version 1.1.0, there was a glitch in the Wii U version of the game which causes some characters to perform their T-Stance pose instead of their regular victory pose. This glitch can be done by pressing the HOME Button one frame before the victory screen loads.